Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Nice!! When was the picture taken? That doesn't look like February in Canada to me! :)

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao from a felow Canuck

Hey I just got myself a 2000 550 Maranello. Silver. I love this thing. Here are some pics.

What part of Canada you from? Also when did you get this car?
Do you have any more pics? Why is this picture from photobucket.com?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What part of Canada you from? Also when did you get this car?
Do you have any more pics? Why is this picture from photobucket.com?
i picked up the car in august from a dealership in toronto ontario. its on photobucket because its hosting the pics duh

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Congratulations....

Sweet 550, so are you from TO? So it's abvious then that your car is a US model. Did Ferrari of Ontario do the conversion or is it still in miles?

Im from Gatineau (5mins from Ottawa)

~

Pete, yeah that is not Canada...lol umm no snow in the picture, no tropical trees/plants and those are American sidewalks, they aren't made like that here in Canada...eh...

Welcome to the site...

~

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Nice car! Congratulations! And welcome to Ferrarilife.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congratulations....

Sweet 550, so are you from TO? So it's abvious then that your car is a US model. Did Ferrari of Ontario do the conversion or is it still in miles?

Im from Gatineau (5mins from Ottawa)

~

Pete, yeah that is not Canada...lol umm no snow in the picture, no tropical trees/plants and those are American sidewalks, they aren't made like that here in Canada...eh...

Welcome to the site...

~
ya the car is origionaly from Miami Florida, some older guy drove it for 6 months then got a lambo and sold the 550. I got the pictures taken when I was down there last august. Ferrari of Toronto did the transfer for me. Real nice guys i recomend them to any toronto owners

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ciao

i picked up the car in august from a dealership in toronto ontario. its on photobucket because its hosting the pics duh
Sorry bud don't get to cocky there are a lot of posers out there not saying that you haven't bought the car but we came across this before so excuse me for being sort of suspicious.....:) most pics are not from general photo site

·
Registered
465 Posts
Sorry bud don't get to cocky there are a lot of posers out there not saying that you haven't bought the car but we came across this before so excuse me for being sort of suspicious.....:) most pics are not from general photo site
All of mine are hosted on my photobucket site! I don't know how/where else to host them! But I swear I own a real 308, I'm not just posing!!! I swear, man, it's the truth!!! I can even do it F-Chat style and take a picture of the car with a newspaper and my middle finger! :) :rofl:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i didn't mean to get nasty i can do teh news paper shot if its nesscary

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
All of mine are hosted on my photobucket site! I don't know how/where else to host them! But I swear I own a real 308, I'm not just posing!!! I swear, man, it's the truth!!! I can even do it F-Chat style and take a picture of the car with a newspaper and my middle finger! :) :rofl:
Not necessary and it is pretty easy to upload pictures here. Just click the manage attachments button and then add and upload the files.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Welcome, sweet looking 550. The more I see them the more I want one. That colour really suits it too.
I agree, I figured my next Ferrari would probably be a 355 but now I'm kind of leaning towards the 550. Especially after listening to Bart over the years. My dentist just traded his 328 for a 575 last fall and he is absolutely in love with the 575. He's anxious for spring to have me come down and try it out. I'm anxious too!!.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts