1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw something interesting
A Modena with a sunroof

this was kinda weird to see
Would you guys be interested in having this installed??

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you go see the Ferrari models catalogs there's the option to have a sunroof !

·
Registered
38 Posts
I saw a poster on a dealer too, and other in some photos you've sent me ... or some or mine, I'll check it and tell you some thing ...

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, i kinda find it silly, strange and not so good looking.

I would like a targa version of a Modena, i kinda liked the 355 Targa and ofcourse the 308/328 GTS

But who can confirm me if this is a factory option, or just costum installed??

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Its custom installed. It look horible too. Not to mention the fact that the car was designed in the wind tunnel for hours. Alls this guy did was alter his airflow over the roof and screw up the car, all for a tiny hole at that. But hey if its what he likes, and its his money, well I guess I can't say much except that I would not have done this.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not to mention that it makes a lot of noice during driving especially on the freeway, and it also takes away the effect of the airconditining

·
Registered
824 Posts
At the Nürburgring last weekend I saw many customized Ferraris. Most of them had non-original rims installed and most of the time it was less beautiful than the originals. Some had additional spoilers etc. Germans love that stuff. 'Sadest'example in my opinion are 348 rims under 308 cars. It totally does harm to the lines of the car, since the rims are too big for it!

Niels

·
Registered
575 Posts
I thought the reason why customizing was so popular in Germany, was because the car falls under a different classification after the modifications and thus, is cheaper to own/run (not sure which: licencing/insurance/taxes or a combo of all three and maybe more...)

:question:

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
I looked at all your pictures. Very nice but I have one question. Are there any colors but Red???

:question:

·
Registered
824 Posts
There were other colors, but one field was only filled with red cars. What about a yellow 365 GT 2+2, a yellow F50 and a white 275 GTS. Also green 355 spyder and 550 Maranello etc.. Many different colors.

Niels

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Niels
i noticed a lot of different rims also, but there where a few nice ones.
Did you see that 308 with the Modena rims under it?? UGLY!!!!!
or that 512 with the fake wooden steering wheel, what was that guy thinking :question: :eek: :x

Bart, i'll post some none red Ferrari's for you

BTW that yellow F50 AWESOME
and i already posted that one

·
Registered
824 Posts
I have heard of that car, but I haven't noticed it. Maybe I took a picture of it, cause I tried to take pictures of the cars with non-original features.

Niels

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I took a pic of the steering wheel, but with somebody else his chip, cuz mine where already full, i should have those pics in about a week or 2.
I'l post it then.
But i'm telling you, it's HORRIBLE!!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts