Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think of my new site?

I haven't placed all the pictures yet, but they will be soon!

Check it out on www.freewebs.com/ferrariopschaal

It's a Dutch site, but soon it will be in English too!

Ps. If you have any suggestions and/or comments or compliments, please write them in my guestbook!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I like your collection and the way you've put the website and photos. A real enthusiast, I must say.

IO like the bigger models, the 1:12 but I have never seen the 250GTO in this scale. You say it's Revell, so it must be in plastic component form, am I right. I would love to get my hands on this one.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IO like the bigger models, the 1:12 but I have never seen the 250GTO in this scale. You say it's Revell, so it must be in plastic component form, am I right. I would love to get my hands on this one.
It's revell.. but it's completely diecast. It's a very heavy model and it's becoming pretty rare these days. I bought mine for about 60 euro (don't know how much dollar it is).
I also put some different rims under it. They are with much more detail then the original rims from revell. Looks much better!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
That's what I like, complete diecast. I have no time to assemble them nowadays.

I have the 1:12 F40 and F50 and I've ordered the Enzo as well.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the F50 too, but I'm still looking for the F40!

Ordered the Enzo a couple of weeks ago and it's coming in september or october!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I changed my website a littlebit. Also some english on it, but not yet finished.

Please tell me what you think of it and what i should change (or not)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Very nice. I have the addiction as well. Mostly 1:18, but some 1:43, 1:24, and a 1:8 1984 Ferrari Testarossa by Pocher. Not the best quality but it was only $250 14 years ago.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Nice collection Jelmer, but the wheels on your 348 TB are on backwards ;)
Best
Jurgen

1 - 15 of 15 Posts