Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
F430 Spider
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new to the Ferrari experience..... first time Ferrari owner... coming from Porsche and jaguars...:)
I still have a Carrera 4s and an f90 m5.... but this is my new baby......
Good to be here.....
Thinking of a full set of scudingswiss products for the f430..... asap.....just to have a piece of mind and leds all around....

·
Registered
418 Posts
Congratulations and do share why you bought the F430 and how it is better than the other cars.😉

·
Registered
F430 Spider
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congratulations and do share why you bought the F430 and how it is better than the other cars.😉
I had my share of jags, Audi, porsche and some amg cars ...... to be exact e63S, S8 plus, Carrera s, Carrera 4s, xkr...... m3, m4, m5.....
Stil have the Carrera 4s, f90 m5 and just wanted something thrilling which is not that fast....... just a thrilling feeling..... (to be honest.... here its really difficult to drive fast and get away with it..... with all those cameras and speed traps) So having the Carrera 4s and the m5 ( its really fast and almost stock......) I just wanted something different..... just to drive in the weekends..... or going by the sea.....

·
Registered
F430 Spider
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Thomas (y) Stunning F430 and welcome here :)
Stef.. I have a problem when shopping for all the light kits relays and etc.... I seem to manage to make quite a collection of remote controls (internal light, engine bay light, e-diff). Is there a way that I can sum them all in 1 remote or something like that......??? and when purchasing all the kits and addons for the 430 the sum stacks really quickly......:)o_Oo_Oo_O

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Stef.. I have a problem when shopping for all the light kits relays and etc.... I seem to manage to make quite a collection of remote controls (internal light, engine bay light, e-diff). Is there a way that I can sum them all in 1 remote or something like that......??? and when purchasing all the kits and addons for the 430 the sum stacks really quickly......:)o_Oo_Oo_O
Thank you :). Unfortunately, each device has his own security codes for obvious security reasons and that's why it's impossible to have one remote for all systems. Most of the time our customers don't use often the remotes, only exceptionally or the first time if they want to customize the settings ;)

·
Registered
F430 Spider
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
congrats on new car ! yes all the superlative products fr stefvan is a good idea We have many of them !
I don't think he does better high and low beam HID lights. legal issue ?
any way we just bought a nice upgrade kit 55 watt HID bulbs and 55 watt ballasts only $130 free shipping ( to USA and Canada and lifetime warranty ! looks good,co. has good rep
i am just a customer no other connection ! View attachment 244369
should be about DOUBLE the lumens ! looking forward to the better headlights ! plug and play , no cutting , or re-wiring ! Jan View attachment 244369
Hi, thanks great idea.....
any problem with heat... ? I will try it... do you have any experiance with the product......??
I am sorry to say that xenon pro has banned ip address from my part of the world...(Bulgaria). So apparently I don't think they deliver to Bulgaria either.....:)

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Hi, I am new to the Ferrari experience..... first time Ferrari owner... coming from Porsche and jaguars...:)
Good to be here.....
Thinking of a full set of scudingswiss products for the f430..... asap.....just to have a piece of mind and leds all around....
FWIW, I have installed almost all of Stef's Scud Ing devices. They increase the visibility of the car, and they provide greater reliability and therefore peace of mind. I now enjoy driving my 430 much more and on longer trips. The products are well manufactured and come with excellent installation and configuration instructions. I highly recommend all of them, but especially the Advanced eMT F1 Relay, the DRL and turn signal package, and the complete rear LED light kit, including the flashing third brake light. I also purchased and installed his new SEB which eliminates E-Diff issues.

Ray

·
Registered
2016 CAMARO SS
8 Posts
Good to be here.....
View attachment 244365 View attachment 244366 View attachment 244367
congrats brother if you live in the south florida area let me know if it needs serviced to help keep it pristine.

·
Registered
F430 Spider
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you :). Unfortunately, each device has his own security codes for obvious security reasons and that's why it's impossible to have one remote for all systems. Most of the time our customers don't use often the remotes, only exceptionally or the first time if they want to customize the settings ;)
Hi, I have a problem checking out of the site, seems you don't deliver to bulgaria..... is there a way around that....?
how do I proceed..... ?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts