Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone

ive been reading this forum for some months now and i finally got around to registering today

i dont currently own a ferrari but i hope to own one someday in the future

currently this is the "baby" in my garage

2004 Audi A4 1.8t Quattro (AWD)

6spd manual, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Lighting Package, Ultra Sport Package (rare!)

cheers all :D :work: 8)

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Welcome! Enjoy the new car! Looks great!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Nice Audi with VERY nice options. I like that Ultra Sport Package and the 6spd. Good choices. It looks a little like an S4, with the subtle rear spoiler. I also have an Audi, not quite like that, but an Audi nonetheless. 8)

·
Registered
900 Posts
4kids3fish said:
ps: mch - How's the A100 been going?
It's been very good so far, for a 200k+ car. Haven't had any real problems yet, drive it everyday. It's smooth, quiet, yet does have a deep sound (for a 5-cyl.) with the windows down. I have yet to find the antenna, but I think it's in the windshield, if that's not it, it's the defroster. The manual says nothing about an antenna. I am growing accustomed to it, that's for sure. :)

·
Registered
749 Posts
That's really excellent. Sounds like it has been looked after properly. I guess it must have a combined aerial & demister in the rear glass - I think I have heard of that before.

Dig that big bassy sound! :green:

·
Registered
900 Posts
4kids3fish said:
That's really excellent. Sounds like it has been looked after properly. I guess it must have a combined aerial & demister in the rear glass - I think I have heard of that before.

Dig that big bassy sound! :green:
It was meticulously maintained. Original owner was the owner of the local Audi dealer. Second owner documented everything, I mean EVERYTHING. They even wrote down filling at the station/name/amount/price/octane/mpg...for a few months just before sale. I have a stack of all receipts, little and big, since they bought it. They put thousands of dollars into it. Fully detailed twice a year, it was a good buy.

Now, back to you Botto. :wink:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Ah, nice purchase, Botto. Looks great. :)

mch, your A100 does sound like a fantastic purchase. Sounds like you'll really be able to get much more life outta the thing.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Welcome here Botto, Glad we already entertained you, so I don't have to tell you about the gallery, the nice people we have here etc ;)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmm maybe it is the S-Line package but just called a diffrent name in the US market?

Ultra Sport Package:

Sport suspension

Aerodynamic Kit

Perforated leather steering wheel with perforated leather shift knob
(6-speed transmission only)

18" cast alloy wheels

225/40 R18 high performance tires

Aluminum trim

--

At the dealer i dont recall anything about an S-Line A4 but they had a S-Line A6 sedan (which was very :p :eek: 8) )

Cheers

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
yep, that's S-Line, altough you also get some more interior changes here
and is available on all the models

don't confuse this package with an actual S or RS model
cuz if you say that you saw one at the dealer, then it might have been an S6

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It was defiently an S-Line (it had a side badge)

I've seen the S4 and RS6, VERY NICE 8)

But alittle out of my price range at the moment, hehehe :lol:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Welcome and glad we did not scare you off!
That Audi looks really good also.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Gday Mate.

Due to the lamborghini Audi connection i must say welcome and i hope you enjoy your time here.

i recently saw the new Audi V8 turbo , it was fitted with an aftermarket exhaust all street legal but all i can say is i loved it. Something i would definately look at getting 330kw and 0-100km (60mph) in around 4 seconds....it sounded utterly amazing.

Cheers
-Pete

1 - 16 of 16 Posts