Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks! I think I've been a member of this forum for a while, but I've never actually interacted until now. So, here's a quick introduction…

I'm a car enthusiast, mainly only having owned Porsche and BMW. I've been a Ferrari enthusiast for life as well and I've decided it's time to own one. That being said, I'm very much a classic and vintage car person, not much into modern cars. I like modern cars, I just don't have a desire to own them. I'm also a big fan of cars that don't seem to be as loved by the marques fanbase as others, like the 400i, 412i and 308 GT4.

That being said, wedge shaped cars hold a special place in my heart, so I'm on a quest to find a 308 GT4. I suspect this will take a while as they're fairly rare and I'm fairly picky. But, the right one will eventually come to light. Pic attached below is pretty much what I'm looking for, but there is room for some flexibility. :)

eurogt4.jpg

·
Registered
18 Posts
Good morning! Can’t offer any advice with regards to your search, just wanted to say that is the nicest GT4 I have ever seen. Holy cow what a beautiful machine! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good morning! Can’t offer any advice with regards to your search, just wanted to say that is the nicest GT4 I have ever seen. Holy cow what a beautiful machine! :)
Right?? And that's exactly what I'm looking for, except with a tan leather interior. That particular one has a brown cloth interior. Blue really works on this car quite well, the big question is… will I ever find the right one??? 🤔

·
Registered
18 Posts
Finding one that was originally blue is probably a little difficult but doable. Condition that is acceptable will be the tough part. Are you up for one needing restoration?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finding one that was originally blue is probably a little difficult but doable. Condition that is acceptable will be the tough part. Are you up for one needing restoration?
I'll have to cross that bridge when I get to it. It doesn't have to be perfect, but it does need to be drivable. And to make it more of a challenge, it needs to be year model 1974 or 1975.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The search is half the fun isn’t it? (Big thumbs up!) Have some time to kill this week so will definitely let you know if I stumble across something

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The search is half the fun isn’t it? (Big thumbs up!) Have some time to kill this week so will definitely let you know if I stumble across something
The search is definitely half the fun! Thanks for taking a look, I've been scouring the internet, and I'm also pretty well plugged into the Ferrari scene where I live (NorCal). But, I'm patient. Very patient. I don't mid if it takes a couple of years. The right one will turn up eventually!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts