Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a year away, I have rejoined the 12 cylinder club. Attached are pictures of my new addition. It is the only Ferrari ever built with 60 valves.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Boxer, Phenomenal, spectacular, stunning.:D
What a machine !!!!You must be a very happy man.
Your garage must look like a dealers showroom now:D
Make sure you give us plenty of write up's on your experiences.
Congratulations.

·
Registered
37 Posts
WOW
another fantastic addition to your garage
Just love the rear view of the car , a masterpiece
and lets face it thats the only view most will get of it
Well done once again , and enjoy it
Not that you will need told to do that
:) :)

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Boxer, that thing is a beauty. Congrats. My Enzo is very similar to that...only it has a big antenna sticking up on the back end. It can even do Doughnuts and burnouts on the tile in the kitchen ;)

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Nice addition Boxer, and one of the least seen Ferraris in my experience.
Only ever seen 13 - I've seen more 250 GTO's !!

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
OMG!!!!!! I couldn't believe the thread when I saw the title...

Boxer, your taste for cars, your garage and the way you enjoy your beasts should be a school subject!

This was even more shocking then the F40, at least we saw the F40 coming hehehehehe but this came from nowhere, and WHAT A CAR!!!

Congratulations, really amazing!

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Boxer,

I can’t even begin to image how it must be like being you....having all these cars that most of us only dream of and the closest thing to seeing one is when we Google it!!!!

Congratulations on this great new addition, im very happy to know it will be going to a great home….

~

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I'm back home now for awhile and got a chance to peruse the forums and see what I'd missed. WOW!! I missed a lot!! Congrats man!! Beautiful car. Stunning. It looks even better than the RC F50 I have. :)

Your F40 stories were A-one, I can't wait for some F50 stories. If you are going for a ride today, think of me. I'll be underneath my truck changing the rear brake lines. I charged up the 308 battery yesterday so at least I'll have an F-car to drive should I need to run out for parts.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm back home now for awhile and got a chance to peruse the forums and see what I'd missed. WOW!! I missed a lot!! Congrats man!! Beautiful car. Stunning. It looks even better than the RC F50 I have. :)

Your F40 stories were A-one, I can't wait for some F50 stories. If you are going for a ride today, think of me. I'll be underneath my truck changing the rear brake lines. I charged up the 308 battery yesterday so at least I'll have an F-car to drive should I need to run out for parts.
Pete, Thanks. Are you referring to the F50 or Enzo? The Enzo is brand new and I took it out of the box right before the picture was taken. On the other hand F50 just looks like it is almost new, it is 10 years old now (then again it has less than 5000 miles on the clock, and has probably been polished more times than it has been driven).

On the charging the 308 battery, I keep all of my on trickle chargers/conditioners now and would highly recommend it. The batteries seem to last a lot longer and for reasons beyond me have a lot fewer electrical issues then before.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Both. :)

Yeah, I've been meaning to hard wire a battery maintainer into the 308. After 3 weeks idle the clock runs the battery down.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts