Ferrari Life Forum banner

New 2 + 2 Ferrari

3K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  GodzillaPresley 
#1 ·
What do you think about this new beauty (sorry...already exposed my opinion :) )

ciao, Waldo

www.forzarossa.nl

(tnx wax..for my 'little' mistake... :oops: I changed it...)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
New 4 + 4 Ferrari

2 + 2, actually, but still... you're as excited as one should be.

It looks like a warped 12-cyl. 166 Touring Coupe after 50+ years of tweaking. Guess we'll find out in January whether there's a trunk or not.

One thing is for certain, there's a few more added to my Ferrari desktop backgrounds collection.

[/i]

#4 ·
Very commendable work by the designers - what more can I say? A practical car and a very rapid one seems to be a perfect combination. A V12 under the hood, I hope.

Nick

#8 ·
Althought it is a beautiful piece of DIY (wish I could do that!!) I think Rory meant the Pininfarina Rossa!!

Niels

PS: Simon, can you make me one in 1:1??? :wink: Seriously, what did it cost you to build it roughly???

#13 ·
I'm not sure I understand all the rave and excitement in this thread. This is just a concept at best. To me it looks like a sketch that will probably never see production. Perhaps I've missed some news recently, it looks cool but with just sketches it is too hard to tell what the production would look like.

#15 ·
Waldo, Niels

these are the official pics from Ferrari wich they provided on the Ferrari Media Site.
HOWEVER
this just gives a general idea on how the car will look like.
do you guys remember seeing the sketches for the 550 Maranello??
those looked very different also, i even have about 5 different sketches of the 550 and all had some similarities, but still very different over the car that was presented.
We will have a better idea in about 4 months

#18 ·
ForzaRossa said:
seen at cavallino.cc the new 2+2 in color (on a cover of a magazine)...
Further to that end, here's some snaps hidden in the Models section under *Future*:
http://www.cavallino.cc/en/index.phpsection=stradali/ferraris/modele/460

460 Bologna corresponds with the cover story you referenced. Thick-bodied, to say the least. Perhaps a leading factor
(aside from the cooling aspect)
for the readily apparent carve along the side of the sketches which you also admirably brought to our attention.

Good find, ForzaSpyRossa!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.