Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oops, I should have clarified: I think it is called the front valance ( using body shop lingo!)
problem is solved. I found a custom rod shop which restored the damaged parts most beautifully.
Thank you for your assistance!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.