Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i am suppose to fix a truck that has been painted enzo red and i can't find the paint code anywhere and the quy doen't know where they got the paint to paint it with so if anybody has anything that could help me i would appreciate it:confused:
www.markskustompaint.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow angelis thank you for that chart what an awsome peice of information just have to love the internet now i just need to figure out what color it is.
Jazzyo he said it was the red the the enzo's where painted:confused:

·
Registered
6,404 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
wow angelis thank you for that chart what an awsome peice of information just have to love the internet now i just need to figure out what color it is.
Jazzyo he said it was the red the the enzo's where painted:confused:
Jazzyo is right. There are various shades of red. Light reds, dark reds, orangy reds etc

Best thing for you to do would be to give him a list of the shades and let him choose :D

Here's some pictures of the colours. Note, they will look different on the screen.

http://www.jb330gt.com/Colors.htm

·
Registered
490 Posts
The traditional & 'classic' Ferrari red is Rosso Corsa (but as has been mentioned there are approx 9 shades/variants on this) the more modern Red is Rosso Scuderia - used 1st on the 360CS's I believe, which is MARKEDLY brighter & more Scarlet, almost verging on Orange. Both are solid colour bases & not Mica.
Have you seen the Truck? Any chance you can use a spectrum pen on it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts