Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I purchased a membership here and I went to download the Testa/512 Buyer's Guide, but when downloading the PDF file, it comes up, "Error-Viewer cannot decrypt this document". I then tried the, "Save" to my computer option, but it says that my disc is not big enough. Am I an idiot or? I'm not a computer guru, but I know enough to be dangerous. Can someone please explain to me how I can down load this? Thank you

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Andrew - Is there a time element? Perhaps the weekend has something to do with it?

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Okay I purchased a membership here and I went to download the Testa/512 Buyer's Guide, but when downloading the PDF file, it comes up, "Error-Viewer cannot decrypt this document". I then tried the, "Save" to my computer option, but it says that my disc is not big enough. Am I an idiot or? I'm not a computer guru, but I know enough to be dangerous. Can someone please explain to me how I can down load this? Thank you
I will download the file and email it to you to see if I have the same problem. I'll email you at the email you used to register. If you still have trouble opening it let me know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts