Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:drive: :drive:

Hello to all the TIFOSI!

Great forum, can't believe the amount of members!

Well I may as well draw on the Knowledge and experience of fellow members regarding a great sounding and performance orientated exhaust for my newly acquired 97' F355GTS.

My first priority is that I don't have bucket loads of money, but I'm still trying to find something as Good as the Tubi.

My friend has already sourced 5 different brands ,but the one that my big-ears loved the best was the Millemiglia system.

Does anyone have a 355 with one on. Love to hear your comments.
Priceswise it's just on my limit of what I wanted to spend.
I have to allow some funds to buy all the carbon fibre gear as well.

I have run the car down a Quater-mile and managed 13.5sec. I am hoping to get the car at least to (or hopefully to) 12.9....so any goodies that can help me get the car to this point.....please do tell.

Look forward 2 some comments,

Ciao!
Chris
(CW355)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Man, nothing sounds sweeter on a 355 than a Capristo exhaust system. Ive seen and heard several and I always love the capristo.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
I would look into getting a Tubi from our sponsor MVP Eurosports. The person to contact is Kevin and I am sure he can help you make the right choice.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guy's (ENZO250 & FUNKYJUNC)

Thank you for that info.

I will chase up on those.

I also have a young Ferrari enthusiest who is offering to find as many different sound files and performance figures for me to make my choice easier.

I would still love to hear some owners comments who have a Mille miglia system. I'm telling you I heard one twice....up the road and 5mins later down the road and it has stuck with me ever since!

Ciao!

Chris

·
Registered
15 Posts
There's tons of brands to go with when it comes to the F355, so many options, Capristo, CSC, MS Racing, Kreis-sieg, Quicksilver, Larini, Tubi, Mille Miglia, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I don't know what your exact budget is but in my opinion for under $3,000 the Mille Miglia and Capristo cannot be beat. I personally prefer the Capristo although it is a little pricier but the sound is just amazing.

·
Registered
509 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi, I never purchased my Tubi but bought the car with it on and it sounds good. Its a little boomy in traffic and idling but sounds great on accelerationa and turns loeads of heads... I n the last 3 days I have had 5 comments on how good it sounds.

I have some pictures of the car + Video and me before Private numberplates were put on.

My website is www.mannc.co.uk

It may help you get an idea of what it sounds like in the car.

Regards

Chris Mann

·
Registered
250 Posts
Exhausts...

Exhausts,
I reckon seriously, Carlmann and Brabus are the BEST for makeovers of exotic cars such as Ferrari or Lamborghini or Mercedes.
Once a car has been modified by Carlmann or Brabus, the horsepower, speed and acceleration rise pretty much!
Brabus is very popular, but Carlmann not so much.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Guys,

Your help has been great as well as the many links to video's and etc.

I have just spent a day listening to as many different and interesting sounds avaiable for the 355.

I will be making my desicion in the next day or two;)

Stay TUNED!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

FORZA FERRARI:thumbup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
F355 GTS Exhaust!!!

Hey Guys,:drive:

I have finally done it!

The New Exhaust is a........ MILLE MIGLIA!

I basically got an offer I couldn't refuse.
*Sound warranty (ie if I don't like the sound, I could return it)
*Performance warranty (no dyno gain I could return it)
*Finally, A 10year factory warranty on the Exhaust system!

All this for the $3300 AUD or the equivalant of $2200 USD, Bloody awesome!

I got it fitted by Mille Miglia tech's in Sydney on Saturday and have been gallivanting all over the place since, testing and getting the car sideways. It's truley sounds and feels awesome!!!!

My conservative Ferraristi mate with a F360 is so impressed he is going to get one next week.

Stay tuned for some video's and sound clips

Also Thanks Heaps to Bulli at Mille Miglia, I know you spent a lot of time on me, but hey I came through!

I think my pic's & sound file are going on the official website this week.
It's at, www.millemiglia.com.au under the ferrari gallery.

Here are some happy snaps I took.

Ciao!
CW355

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts