Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,684 Posts
I bought the B because I wanted to drive hard. But a few of my friends bought the GTS and they regretted it. Either buy the B or the Spyder. My friends who have the Spyder are or rather were very happy with their cars.

We've all moved to the 360s since year 2000. And now waiting for our Stradales.

· Registered
1,684 Posts
The later year models are of course better because Ferrari dose correct those frequent complaints from the customers. So you'd be better of getting the late years but the price will be higher of course.

In 1998 Ferrari started to offer F1 gearbox. The friends who have them do not complain, so I assume they are all right. But if you intend to drive in town, go for the manual.

But the best way to buy a Ferrari is someone you know or someone you know who takes care of his Ferrari. Yes it's difficult until you have your first Ferrari and then the "group" of owners will get around you naturally. Then you would know who takes care of his car and who doesn't. But since this is your first Ferrari, the dealer's word will have to do. Go to a delaer recommended by anohter owner. That's the best route.

Hope you get your wish.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.