Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I jumped in. I am waiting for the arrival of my 360 and need to prepare the "nursery". I would appreciate suggestions for indoor car covers with the most ding protection (without being completely unwieldy) to protect my car against wild monkeys, uh, I mean my toddler daughters. Thanks, Louis.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
If you don't want to pay the price Ferrari dealers or Ferrari's own webshop charge, eBay is a good option. You may well found someone who bought a new 360 and got a cover thrown in, kept the cover when they traded the car on and are eBaying the cover to make a few quid. You shoud be able to pick up a tailored 360 Ferrari cover for anything from £100 to £300 depending on its age and condition.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Everyone.

It sounds like the Ferrari cover is the best. The car I bought includes the original, but I assumed it was not the best one. I will try that one first. Thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
There are fabric covers that have three layers that are light but protective.

The factory covers just keeps dust off the vehicle and will not offer much protection.

I have an outdoor cover I never used that has the layered cloth build but is light and can be used inside.

You can have that for $300.00. I paid $353.97 for it with the storage bag and I'll pay the freight to you!.

California Car Cover # C16133WG Superweave Gray single color.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the offer.

There are fabric covers that have three layers that are light but protective.

The factory covers just keeps dust off the vehicle and will not offer much protection.

I have an outdoor cover I never used that has the layered cloth build but is light and can be used inside.

You can have that for $300.00. I paid $353.97 for it with the storage bag and I'll pay the freight to you!.

California Car Cover # C16133WG Superweave Gray single color.
I might try putting an extra cover I have for my other 3 season car over the Ferrari cover to see how that works. I also purchased a moveable barrier to keep the monkeys on the other half of the garage. Louis.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts