Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a reputable appraiser of vintage Ferrari manuals and brochures.
I have a nearly mint original 1958 Ferrari 250GT "combo" manual that I'm attempting to sell for my father (he's had this manual in his possession since new).

Thus far I've located an online retailer called "Ferrari Literature" that actually does have a similar manual in their inventory. I have no idea if their asking prices are "fair market value" or not (they are asking $6000.00 for the same manual in much worse condition than my father's).

If any of you have contact info for known experts in this area I'd appreciate it.

–Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
I am new to this system. I saw your request. I am a Ferrari
Historian. The thing for you to do would be to put it on ebay, take some good photos. Establish a reserve price. You should do quite well. I sell on the site also. I hope I have been of some assistance. Sincerely Ron
Looking for a reputable appraiser of vintage Ferrari manuals and brochures.
I have a nearly mint original 1958 Ferrari 250GT "combo" manual that I'm attempting to sell for my father (he's had this manual in his possession since new).

Thus far I've located an online retailer called "Ferrari Literature" that actually does have a similar manual in their inventory. I have no idea if their asking prices are "fair market value" or not (they are asking $6000.00 for the same manual in much worse condition than my father's).

If any of you have contact info for known experts in this area I'd appreciate it.

–Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts