Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can get my hands on one or if i cant get one would anyone with a 79' gts be willing to kinko a manual and sell me a good copy of one? also where can i get a factory manual? the dealer said they dont sell them to the public. thanx, joe

·
Registered
575 Posts
Its hard to say Joe. I registered over a year ago and it was during their initial over-loaded server problem. I could log in, but it took weeks before I could access anything.

It should be running smoothly now (I can access everything the instant I log in now), so your registration process could take a few days...

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just applied yesterday and got approval today. There's a lot of info there, thanks for the link. If you have any problems, I'll download it for you and put it on Kazaa.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
been two days an nothing yet. if anyone wants to download it on kazaa..... :lol:

·
Registered
12 Posts
My user name on Kazaa is the same as my name on here (ferrariguyhi). I put all my Ferrari stuff in a folder and put it on Kazaa. There's a 1978 gts manual, but they didn't have a '79. Could be like my '82 gtsi, they only had a 1981 manual. Help yourself to whatever you want.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts