Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is a great pleasure to work along side of your son. Tonight he is going about a mile away to a college graduation party for an ex-girl friend.

So I am thinking, why not give my 550 to him for the evening? He now is a senior in college about ready to go on a 60-day cruise to Korea, Japan, China, and Russia. Since he is learning to drive a 100,000-ton ship, I believe I should trust me to take care of the beast.

Do you think this is a good idea?

:p :roll: :nuts:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
If he can park the beast somewhere people can see it all the time so it won't be stolen/keyed, yes then it's a great idea. If that is not the case, then think twice, but I bet your son wouldn't think twice about taking the beast to a party :D

I wouldn't :D

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My thing has already been keyed.

He did take it and it is back. He was OK backing out of the garage but stalled it in reverse. I told him to be careful and I would put it back into the garage. I have about 3 to 4 inches of clearance.

My Son - :green: :green: :green: :green:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I bet your son was the man of the evening. Did his ex-girlfriend already consider coming back to him when she saw the beast?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Graduation party wil have booze! I don't know if driving is a good idea, let alone driving a Ferrari. If he doesn't drink, his friends will tease him.

A big decision Bart.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I had a dream I was driving the blue 550 in your avatar. 8) It was great until I woke up. :x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts