Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After some time (waiting for better weather conditions) I was able to shoot some photographs. I'm really the totally opposite of a good photographer. Sorry for this. Anyway, I hope you still get a little bit of the "Scudi" fever I feel when touching (and driving:D ) it.

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
awesome.
One of the most pure cars.

Got one question have you got any experience with the 360 cs. How does it compare to the scuderia?

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awesome.
One of the most pure cars.

Got one question have you got any experience with the 360 cs. How does it compare to the scuderia?
I owned the 360 CS for about 2 years and drove it for app. 14'000kms. The CS is a great car with lots of fun to experience. Fast, loud (above 4'000 rpm's) and light.
I have not driven the Scuderia on the track yet, but my experience so far is that the Scuderia is not comparable to the CS.
Of course the Scuderia is the successor of the 360 CS but torque, power, acceleration are (subjectively to me) beyond the 360 CS. The carbon brake-disks are larger (and thicker) than those on the Stradale. Braking effect is stronger (probably because the Stradale had the 1st. generation of carbon disks).
Gear changing is felt compleately different (much more aggressiv) with the Scuderia. The previously mentioned "Hammer man", hammering the gears up under full acceleration is not felt like this with the Stradale, where, while gear changing, my head slightly wips to the front and back to the seat while usage of the "more tame" gear change speed. Generally, under acceleration in the Scuderia you feel no interuption of the push forward while changing gears.

Additionally soft factors like Interieur detailing quality seems to have grown even better. Especially the quality and rigidity of the racing seats to me is better with the Scuderia (The 360 CS seats where to soft for me, especially compared to the racing seats of a official 360 challenge racing car.)

I hope this will help. Please keep in mind that my impressions are very subjectiv. But a quick glance at the raw physical figures between the 2 cars will most likely support my impressions.

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here a photograph of my "old" 360 CS from the year 2006.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
The Scudi looks stunning, it has a really aggresive stance that shows it means business. The lack of stripes doesn't take anything away from it.
The CS looks great too.

Just one observation, I hope that you got a discount for the lack of carpets in the drivers footwell;)

How does it fair as a daily driver with the lumps and bumps of normal roads?

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
That is an unbelievable piece of machinery!

Chris

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Congratulations, you have the best looking car in production!!

Probably one of the best cars in production, period.

Maybe it's time to write an article for the FL Quarterly comparing the Scud with the CS? ;)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts

Maybe it's time to write an article for the FL Quarterly comparing the Scud with the CS? ;)
That would be an awesome read.

Chris

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Truly an awesome machine!

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The Scudi looks stunning, it has a really aggresive stance that shows it means business. The lack of stripes doesn't take anything away from it.
The CS looks great too.

Just one observation, I hope that you got a discount for the lack of carpets in the drivers footwell;)

How does it fair as a daily driver with the lumps and bumps of normal roads?
Just perfect, also on bumpy roads. Not as soft with the "soft setup" on "race" as a 456GT, but comfortable.. always reminding you on the real purpose of this car.

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is that alcantara?

I think I'd prefer that over standard leather.
Yes, this is black alcantara. Standartwise they offer the car's interior with some kind of "shiny/glossy" artificial material on the seats (it really looks like plastic) so I choose black alcantara, which I experienced already with my previously owned 360 CS. But any leather color combination is possible in these days with Ferrari.

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Many thanks for you kind words. Interestingly, the "normal" F430 never appeared to me as specially attractive but the "agressive" look of the Scuderia does makes a difference to me.

Regarding any article, there surely are more knowledgeable people out there to be competent in writing their impressions. Besides, my english writing abilities are lousy to say the least.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Awesome 212Export! Very nasty looking overall outside, you pictured great angles. That race-bred yet comfortable looking interior looks great. Congratulations, hope for the best. :cool:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts