1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Listened to your broadcast….pretty cool, great story and really happy for you…you have a wonderful wife…dreams do come true……

My wife said the same to me but I said no, instead I renovated our home. My wife is happy and I will when I make the final leap…

~

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Excellent! Great job on your interview! Your story sounds very similar to my own. Busting knuckles until one day you achieve your dream.

BTW - I had to consult the English to American dictionary to determine the meaning of "chuffed". I'd never heard that word. I learned that when someone is "chuffed" they are generally pleased with life. I also learned that if you use it as a verb, it means you farted. So owning a Ferrari is the automotive equivalent of farting. Both make you feel good.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Excellent! Great job on your interview! Your story sounds very similar to my own. Busting knuckles until one day you achieve your dream.

BTW - I had to consult the English to American dictionary to determine the meaning of "chuffed". I'd never heard that word. I learned that when someone is "chuffed" they are generally pleased with life. I also learned that if you use it as a verb, it means you farted. So owning a Ferrari is the automotive equivalent of farting. Both make you feel good.
LoL, Never thought of the local slang traveling. Thanks guys glad it made you smile, and sounded familiar.

·
Registered
218 Posts
You are nice fella, you deserve that car. The moment that touched me is when you said that 12K was over the top money for you. I mean a new Vectra is 20K. Its cleat that you are down to earth guy. Its great to see nice cars belonging to the right people.
Most of the ferraris are sold to rich nobs, who have no love nor appreciation for cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts