Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
WoW!!! That is a beauty! I too wonder who it will go too and how much it will cost.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no :cry:

but an australian friend has seen it several times, and spammend my mailbox with pics afterwards :green:

·
Registered
770 Posts
I'd much rather have the 250LM on the same site...
:work:

·
Registered
900 Posts
:lol: I thought you were selling the precious Golf. :wink:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Holy....! :eek:

Wow, yeah, wonder who's going to buy that fantastic automobile. Would love to see it on track one of these days.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yes it is a unique car, but the guy never drove it, well it's been used a few times, but every time by pro/semi-pro drivers

OK granted
when Art's car (chassis #1) crashed last year there was a Porsche works driver behind the wheel :roll:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
yes it is a unique car, but the guy never drove it, well it's been used a few times, but every time by pro/semi-pro drivers

OK granted
when Art's car (chassis #1) crashed last year there was a Porsche works driver behind the wheel :roll:
That explanes the crash... :wink:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Think they would trade a 1:18 scale one for it?

·
Registered
383 Posts
that car is so gorgeous i can't believe it's changing hands. Wish it was changing hands with me tho. I honestly prefer the F40 LM. Looks meaner and lower and all that. How much did it go for anyways?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Dj Dirk,

Someone mentioned this website a time ago and since then I visited it almost every day of the week. The owner of this website sees wonderous cars almost every day and makes pictures of it. Today he saw a F50 GT, but it looks different from your Australian car, is this the street version or something?
http://www.supercarfrance.com/

1 - 20 of 23 Posts