Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you seen those bumper stickers that say "My other car is a (insert brand here)"

Well I wanted to get a "My other car is a Ferrari" bumper sticker for my Jeep and maybe my truck. Guess what......They don't make 'em.

I found a place online that does custom bumper stickers fairly reasonably. The attachment is something I messed around with last night. What do you think? I'm open for comments.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So you guys don't like the sticker? Hmm.... I thought it was a pretty good one.

Well, I'm not putting a Jeep sticker on the Ferrari so I guess I may just forget the whole idea altogether.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
I don't think the sticker is that bad looking. Just personal taste really. Do you want to advertise you have a Ferrari, then go for it.

BTW are you home Pete or still in the Gulf?

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Enzo250GTO said:
I don't think the sticker is that bad looking. Just personal taste really. Do you want to advertise you have a Ferrari, then go for it.

BTW are you home Pete or still in the Gulf?
I just got home a few minutes ago. My original post was from the rig, my second post was from the airport in New Orleans, this post is from Maine.

I don't know why I wanted this sticker. It's not so much to advertise that I have a Ferrari, I'm not that vain, more as a "yeah, right" kind of joke sticker on the back of the Jeep. To which I could answer "No, really." I'm sure you have figured out that I have a "unique" (some might say "warped") sense-of-humor. I thought this sticker would be cool on the back of a vehicle built exclusively for traversing the backwoods of Maine.
Oh, and one for my Commando that I use for plowing the driveway. The Commando's nickname is "Gump" as in "Forrest Gump". I have a couple of magnets on the dashboard (Yes, the dashboard is steel) one says "Run Forrest! Run!" the other says "Stop Forrest! Stop!" Both are very apt quotes for this vehicle.

As for personal taste, I have none. My wife can attest to that.

BTW Andrew, PM me your mailing address, I have something I want to send you.

·
Registered
900 Posts
I like the sticker, except the lines over each word is a bit overkill.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Don't listen to them Pete - it's your car!!

Personally, I like it - because I think it's funny too!

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Matt,
I agree with you. This was just something I whipped together real quick. I think I will change the font on the top line.

BTW - if anyone wants the Ferrari font, I have it for true type.

Bazil,
I figured you would like it. I think you and I have the same sense of humor (ie - warped).

This is one of the vehicles I want to put the "my other car is a Ferrari" sticker on...........

Attachments

·
Registered
770 Posts
Pete - I'd love the Ferrari font - I've looked for it on and off for ages.

I'll PM my mail address to you.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I want that bumber sticker. Expecilly if it says my other car was made in Marenello Itally. Very cool. :green:

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
"In the other car I ride in the back seat - it's a police car"

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
"My other car is electric so rest your breath, Mrs. Natural Fibres!"

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
"You think my electrical car is inoffensive? Wait till you see me enjoying your daughter's head in my Ferrari"

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
"My other car is stolen too"

1 - 20 of 34 Posts