Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a picture of my new toy as promised. the 360 spider is the new one which is supposed to replace the 355 spider. the 355 is almost sold. someone left a deposit on it 2 weeks ago and went on holidays.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
fabulous looking car, congratulations. I have to say the 355 looks pretty tasty too and the best colour for a 355, it is still my favourite V8 Ferrari if you exclude the GTO & F40. When the time comes to replace my 328 GTS I may well consider a 355 spider.

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Banana…

Sweet looking 360…it’s always nice to upgrade. I also noticed you went from LHD to RHD. Was this also an issue why you parted with the 355???

~

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I actually prefer lhd cars. and i think ferraris are easier to resell in lhd because there is a much bigger market for them. when my 355 was for sale i had ppl contacting me from all over europe. actually the buyer who hopefully will complete the purchase in 2 weeks is taking the car back with him to mainland europe. when the time comes to upgrade the 360 i will be stuck with uk buyers only thus limiting the amount of buyers. i was originally looking for a lhd 360 spider in red with tan or black interior and in manual. but this rhd one came up and the price was good so i bought it. you would be surprised how difficult it is to buy a 360 spider in the spec i want and at the right price. there seems to be a shortage of 360 at the moment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts