Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Im bought myself a new toy. Its a Daimler Century V12 6.0 l.
Only 100 made off to celebrate the 100 years of Daimler (1896-1996)
Its a long wheel base with seperated back seats.
They came full option with everything you could dream for and its a very smooth and fast limo.
I love to drive it.

Eddy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Nice! Great collector car!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi dirk,
Its been a while, i have been busywith the Jags but business is not busy for the moment. The Daimler is for sale but i put plates on her for the time beeing. If i sell my other Daimler V12 then i keep the Century because its the most beautiful to me with only 70.000 km on it.

I cleaned the GTS today and took her on a ride, the weather over here is great for a few more days so we gonna enjoy it.

Eddy

Attachments

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
yes true, the weather was pretty good in the afternoon. so you still have some time to take the GTS on a few spins before you have to put her in her wintersleep
do you still have the Vertigo in the shop?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hoi Dirk,

I never put her in a winter stop, as long as its dry i want to drive her.

The Vertigo is gone and there is no Vertigo business for the moment.

Attachments

·
Registered
776 Posts
First...nice Jag!

Second, maybe a dumb question but, can it be or is the Vertigo imported into the U.S.?

Third, what is the cost of one?

·
Registered
476 Posts
What is that grey car? It almost looks like a Lotus Super 7 in modern body work. I've never heard of a Vertigo or a Streiff.

·
Registered
776 Posts
senna21 said:
What is that grey car? It almost looks like a Lotus Super 7 in modern body work. I've never heard of a Vertigo or a Streiff.
That is a Vertigo. :wink:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
360 Spyder said:
senna21 said:
That is a Vertigo. :wink:
Correction

it's a Vertigo Streiff and the manufacturer is Gillet, a belgian carmaker

Charles, go out buy a PSII together with GranTurismo 3, then you can play with the racing version of the Vertigo

Rob
you won't find any in the US, they are handbuild & very rare VERY fast and ofcourse not legal in the US

·
Registered
322 Posts
Hmm i have never heard of Verdigo eiather. The way the doors open is almost exactly like the Enzo Ferrari.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts