You should gotta see this pic
i promise that you guys fall in love with this pic inmeddiatly

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
You should gotta see this pic
i promise that you guys fall in love with this pic inmeddiatly
That is a sweet pic! Did you take it? I'm going to run it through photoshop. It could use some touching up.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
touch ups

Man this is a tuff picture to touch up but I got the red to look much better. You'll have to compare them back to back to see the difference.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
When did you sneak into my gargage?

This of course is a joke. Very nice shot. Where was it? :lol:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Enzo250GTO said:
That is a sweet pic! Did you take it? I'm going to run it through photoshop. It could use some touching up.
I wish that i took it, but then i would have taken about 500 pics of the Enzo aswell :wink:
I came across that pic by accident

And Bart i have know idea where it was taken

·
Registered
533 Posts
Naah :green: ....I check that site out once and a while...and I noticed you and those pics...... :lol: That site is ok., but sometimes things get a bit childish.... :roll:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's true, but there are a couple of great guys on it, some that i've already met in person, so that's fun

·
Registered
824 Posts
I think the first picture could well be taken at the factory grounds or at Fiorano.

Niels

·
Registered
533 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
That's true, but there are a couple of great guys on it, some that i've already met in person, so that's fun
Yeah, there are some nice people there....BTW...I like your avatar on SC.net

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tifoso_Boy said:
Yeah, there are some nice people there....BTW...I like your avatar on SC.net
If you want the normal version of it you can find it on my site unther the emblem section.

The last big events that i did where in France, and i did those with 2 guys that i met there

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
My Favorite car in the photo is the 288 GTO. That just looks to me like an awesome road car. The other ones look like cars.for the track, not the road. (which, of course, they are).

·
Registered
824 Posts
And this one was taken at Spa-Francorchamps last month at the main straight. I like the speed in the pic, althought it is not very sharp. But then agian, it was the main straight and it was going......FAAAAAAAAAAAAAST

Niels

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
WWWHOOOOAAAAAA
Cool pic Niels.

BTW what event was that??

and that looks like the F1 straight, not sure about that dho.

use a better camera, then you can take sharp pics at high speed

1 - 20 of 30 Posts