Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Absolutely a beautiful car! Congratulations!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks For the welcome.

The car is a 95, although you would never know it as it has been very well maintained by its former owner. The Giallo yellow is my favorite also. This is my first F car and I get a thrill everytime I start her up :D

Here is another photo of her arriving at my home.

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
355GTB said:
Thanks For the welcome.

The car is a 95, although you would never know it as it has been very well maintained by its former owner. The Giallo yellow is my favorite also. This is my first F car and I get a thrill everytime I start her up :D

It does look like it is in pristine order. Glad you are now an owner, and can have a GRIN :mrgreen: on your face. As you begin driving it and you create some wonderful memories and stories be sure to share them with the rest of us.

·
Registered
8 Posts
355GTB said:
Thanks For the welcome.

Beautiful car!! Many congratulations. I'm in the market for a 355 myself, and would love to hear your stories on the process. Did you look for a while? How is the market for early-year 355B's (again, I'm looking at the same thing)? Did you do any leakdown's/compression tests?

Finally, if I may ask, would love to hear how 'great' the deal was...but only if you are comfortable disclosing.

Congratulations again!

Regards.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts