Ferrari Life Forum banner

561 - 568 of 568 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
As to the lack of interest, perhaps we should simply re-create F Life into MaranelloLife and restrict it to this Thread
Hello All,

It's not from a lack of interest that I have not recently participated here, it's just finding the time to do it. I joined this forum when I started my search to buy my first Ferrari and the guidance provided here was first-class. But now that I've purchased 3 Ferraris, I continue to read this forum and always learn more from it, but haven't made many recent postings.

Like many, I'm also a member of the "other" Ferrari forum, but have preferred this site for the same reasons Fabio and other Ferrari Life members have mentioned here.

Wishing everyone here a healthy and happy new year enjoying your favourite cars, whether they be Ferraris or others.

Gianni

·
Registered
8 Posts
Seth,

Terry tried to talk to Rob a few times to come back but Rob said NO.

You don't know what Rob told me when he banned me ... too much bad rude words ...
I said the truth and I'm not afraid of Rob, because our conversation, including his maleducated words to me are registered on the gmail server .... and if some of you will speake with Rob please tell him that!

If someone from the sky decided this way for me i will go on at high head ....

Fabio
Having seen the emails, my opinion on Rob became even lower. Especially after he continued to try and justify why he banned you by lying!

It's sad this forum is dying (I'm not a new member, I lost my old low post count ID). This forum has an immense wealth of information and a very friendly atmosphere.

·
Vendor
453 Posts
Having seen the emails, my opinion on Rob became even lower. Especially after he continued to try and justify why he banned you by lying!

It's sad this forum is dying (I'm not a new member, I lost my old low post count ID). This forum has an immense wealth of information and a very friendly atmosphere.

Hello Bas, did your nik was "Bas Jaski"?

If yes, then we know each other well :):)

Kindly

Fabio

·
Vendor
453 Posts
Yes Fabio that's me. Had a small delay in my 550 Maranello search but all things lined up now...Will be in contact soon about a set of your exhaust manifolds:grin4:
Hi Bas,
Welcome back here, i'm happy to re-found you ...

You purchased a 550, that's wonderful, could post some pics of your 550?
My email is alwais open, independent if you will buy or not, you can ask me all the informations/clarifications that you want, i wil happy to answer you.
Do you still have my email? I have your, if you lost my i can write you.

Best Regards

Fabio

·
Vendor
453 Posts
It was time to wash her

Hello friends,
on the 2019 I didn't give to at my baby HGTC the attention she deserved....
Due to family (that is the most important thing) , and work i had too less time to wash her, for the other side i drove very less, approx 1/2 times for month i did a tour of 30-50 km for move it ....
I wento to only one Ferrari meeting (another will be the 29 september Modena).
However two weeks ago with th ehelp of my brother caludio, we washed her and .... she came back to shine ... i love it...
I purchased the 14th february of 2013 with 38500 Km, now it have 45000 km.
Some pictures of before and after ....
Now she is sleeping covered on garage ....

Have enjoy with your Ferrari

Fabio F.

Attachments

561 - 568 of 568 Posts