Ferrari Life Forum banner

My Modena trip pictures

2K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  ferrarispider 
#1 ·
Hi dudes, last week i swaped my 355 spider with a mates F456 for the week.
I took my family to Maranello/Modena for the week. We visited the factorys/museums of Ferrari, Lambourghini , Mazza, MV Agusta and the great Zonda:D We were shown around by mr Pagani him self. We also went to the Maranello Rosso ferrari museum in the tiny country of San Marino. Also as you can see we also went to the Alps. Enjoy the pics ...or not:D
Mb: Can any one spot Luigi from the "CARS" move:D

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·

Attachments

#3 ·

Attachments

#4 ·

Attachments

#5 ·

Attachments

#6 ·

Attachments

#7 ·

Attachments

#9 ·
WOW, OMG, GEEEEZZZZ

What a trip!!! I dont know if Ive seen so much eye candy in one thread. Congrats on the opportunity to go, and for the trade to the 456gt.

How was it compared to the 355?

Again, congrats. If you feel like you wanna share some higher res. pics be my guest!

#10 ·
Thanks mate, you know we took over 500 photos and tis is only a few. Now as for the F456 it did the 300miles with out missing a beat. It did the job for what it was built to do. And thats take a family of 4 across Europe in comfort, style and at great speed on the almost empty French and fast Italian Superspeedways:D. The car did attract alot of interest at Maranello becourse it was the only one there;) So the F456 was a dream mate. The dude who had my De-catted Capristo equiped 355 spider said that he has never had so much atention:D He wants a 355 for his next ferrari any ways, and now i want a F456 as well:D

#12 ·
I know that to get a Ferrari Factory tour you need to have a Ferrari. You have obviously accomplished that task. Is it neccessary to have a Pagani and a Lamborghini as well? How did you manage to get such great service (for lack of a better term)?

#13 ·
I just picked up the phone and said that as a Italian Supercar owner i was bringing my family to Modena. Mr Pagani answerd the phone him self and said come down:D As for Lambo i also rang and said that i was a ferrari owner who was holidayig in Modena and would like to visit the Lambo museum. I said that i was very seriously considering buying another Lambourghini and that i wanted to see the place were they were built. The lady on the phone was called Roberta and she said that it would be an idea to have the factory tour while i was there. And i said YES!!!!:D When we turned up we were the only visitors who came in a supercar, every one else was just tourists so they treated my family very well......i wonder why the special treatment:):)
Yea dude just pick up the phone and ask:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.