Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a sense of anthropomorphic feelings toward my cars. The current one is the happy Ferrari. It is happy for two reasons. One, the factory made it smile and for good reason. The second is it has more life than the vast majority of its brothers. My 550 has 65,000 miles on it. I believe it enjoys moving as apposed to just seating in its place looking pretty but dead.

It is getting old like me. The right door has a couple of problems, its paint job has been keyed twice, and the electrical system is acting as if it was made in England. When I turn on the heater fan, my driver’s seat moves back. Joy, oh joy.

A car without a personality is boring. Most cars are boring. Mine are not. Darn, after these many years, it still gives me a kick in the pants when I am on the freeway.

Is your car boring?

:)

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Mine isn't boring either.:)

Banzai!

·
Registered
54 Posts
when I switch on my regular headlights, only one lamp will illuminate. When I then proceed to full beam, that single lamp will go out and the other three will light.

(yeah, I know, it is the fuse block, 3rd and 4th fuse from the left on the righthand block, and a little dab of solder will solve it, or the new pair of fuse blocks that I will order shortly)

She's got a morning temper that is even worse than my girlfriend's, she smokes and is more noisy and somewhat less easy going than most, again like my girlfriend. And yet, it is those "imperfections" that make her so interesting.

On the Autobahn, she was a good match for 330i Bimmers. Owning a 330 myself, I can tell that these are much, MUCH easier to drive fast than the Dino. And yet, I prefer to take the Dino whenever possible. (3000 miles in my first 6 weeks of ownership is not bad, is it?)

I'm just wondering if it is a coincidence that the Dino and my girlfriend are born in the same year?....

:D

Hans

1 - 3 of 3 Posts