2,884 Posts
great looking Merc, that SL model has the looks that represents Mercedes to me

·
Registered
250 Posts
T1fosi,
Have you currently got any Ferrari's apart from
that Mercedes?
Since you seem to love Ferrari and Mercedes, why dont you save up for a Merc SLR Mclaren?
The SLR is a mix of speed from a Ferrari's view, and style based on Mercedes.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Oh wow, good choice. That model looks great (especially with the top off).

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
I love Mercs....

Sweet ride!

~

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Yup, sweet ride!!!

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, she is a beautiful drive - next time she's topless I'll snap one for the album!

I'm afraid I don't have a Ferrari at the moment julian however I plan to rectify that situation sometime soon. I am on the lookout for a nice late ABS 328, but I would like to get one in a different colour from Rosso so I am being extremely patient...which is extremely difficult I have to say!

I like the SLR (it would take me a long time to save up!) - I have seen quite a few on my travels around central London and they are really nice - but for that kind of ca$h I could have an SL55 AMG & a stable of prancing horses!! Yeeehaa!

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
T1f, bargain white 328 on eBay for $0.99. It doesn't have the windshield, but Pete has a complete car, maybe he'll sell you his for 2 bucks;)

Or you could just go for a rosso 328 and ask Al to respray it for you.

When you take the roof off, make sure you've got your wig tape.....don't want your JC curly mullet getting lost;)

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
T1f, bargain white 328 on eBay for $0.99. It doesn't have the windshield, but Pete has a complete car, maybe he'll sell you his for 2 bucks;)

Or you could just go for a rosso 328 and ask Al to respray it for you.

When you take the roof off, make sure you've got your wig tape.....don't want your JC curly mullet getting lost;)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Great Photo!! You could knock the windows out of the Mercedes and get that same thrill. :)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Very nice Mercedes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts