Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my 'babies' in the garage:

I haven't had a chance to do much decorating yet other than hanging up a flag. Any ideas?

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
diesirae,
Welcome to the forum. I really like your picture. If your willing to spend some cash on the garage I would put up dry wall and paint it as Peter suggested. You could also tile the floor with Linoleum which is durable and easy to clean but Peter is right the list goes on and on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the welcome and the suggestions.

My goal is to start remodeling at the end of the summer and I've been toying with a number of 'crazy' ideas -- I kind of like the mirrors on the walls down at the local Ferrari dealer (makes it look like there are lots of cars) and was thinking about trying to do something similar, at least on a side wall. Mirrors would be a little strange in a garage though. I'll probably go with linoleum or tile for the floor... we'll see.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I'm glad you liked the pic. I really don't have any good ones since my garage is still in fairly sorry shape. I'll post a few when/if I finish...someday. Here's the only other shot I have of both cars together.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Andrew. That's a hard question to answer. The 308 and TR aren't that much a like but I do enjoy both for their own unique merits. Whichever one I'm driving is my favorite... it's kind of like "which child do you like most." Ok, so I don't have children but it must be something like that :)

Prior to getting the TR, I was in the 'Ferraris have to be red' camp. But after seeing the Blue Chiaro Metalico Testarossa I changed my tune. I haven't seen many other Blue Chiaro Ferraris (I did see a 355). My above photos really don't do the color justice.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I had never seen a TR in this colour
But I LOVE IT :D
this side way pic does some great justice to it.
BTW love the drive way pic.
2 Ferrari's on the drive way, damn i'm jealous :wink:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hi Paul,

I'm glad to see you made your way over here. I thought I recognized that 308 and TR! I was thinking (scary, I know) that there weren't any GT4's on your site. Any thoughts? I love that garage. I think I'd sleep in there with a bed in between the two cars. That way, there wouldn't be such a thing as waking up on the wrong side of the bed... :wink: Thanks again for posting my pics on your site!

Forza,

Dane

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
You know, i saw that same colour on a TR on the Nurnburgring this year, and man it's even better in real life then in the pics

1 - 15 of 15 Posts