LOVE FERRARIS!
OOPS the pics didn't load damn

Welcome to the site! Would really like to see some pics:D

Chris

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I have all three Ferraris on the for sale area....

You can see pics of my two 512TRs (1993&1992 blue & white) and my 2003 360 coupe (black) in thefor sale area of this website. I really don't care if I sell them I just threw them up.They are all so damn nice and hell you only go around/live once right? : > I have a couple over 600 hp Porsche Turbos also and a 400+ hp AUDI TT convertible with a stroker motor and every possible suspension/brake/wheel/exhaust/driveline mod too.... My kid hauler is a 6 speed AUDI A6 2.7t w ALOT of mods to everything also..... I love shifter gocarting and motorcross and standup jetskiing and quads and I always mod my stuff to the Nth degree (I have a speed disease) HEY, I have something you ALL should/will be interested in ....I own a patent on a new type of tire with camber built in that promises to obsolete ALL tires for vehicles with independent suspension systems! I have a (kinda lame I know) website up if you want to learn more about this exciting deal I am TRYING to get off of the ground. www.cambertire.com

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone need to get ahold of me.....? no problem : D

My personal email address is [email protected]
I sold the 360 Modena coupe 2003 6 speed I felt it was too slow even with the Tubi and only 5 k miles. Now the 512TR that car I like alot in so many different ways........ :D I picked up a new style Viper convertible with only 2,073 original miles with 800 horsepower! WOW what a georgeous, driveable, unbelievably quick, AWESOME ride again WOW!!! I would sell that PERFECT car with polished Novi supercharger and Corsa FULL exhaust and interior upgrades with the much sought after SRT Viper 5 spoke polished georgeous wheels for like $75k LET ME TELL YOU THAT IS VERY VERY WORTH THE MONEY AND DAILY DRIVEABLE AND IN THE UPPER @ SECOND RANGE TO 60 MPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUB 10 second Quarter mile!!!!! etc.....

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OOPS that was SUPPOSED to say the upper 2 second range to 60 mph , by the way that car is Black/Black with suede/alcantra seat inserts THIS IS THE FAsTEST MOST BEAUTIFUL CAR ANYWHERE FOR $75k I promise you that!!! Have you ever driven a controllable 800HP car with 345 mm wide tires and excellent differential before? If not you should it is VERY hard to explain ....let me simply say WOW! NICE!!

·
Registered
532 Posts
yea seriously? dont send the viper pictures, i could care less about that thing, i wanna see your ferrari's, hince its a ferrari forum

1 - 8 of 8 Posts