Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm putting together a running report o my 348 over the last 3.5 years. i'm still on the first year as it's taking a little bit longer than I though. :cry3:

The plan is to incorporate the videos and photos, myself and my wife and others have taken during my ownership period.

Could you give me feedback on what I've done so far please. Constructive criticism always welcome. :happy2:

http://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8505

Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
I started reading it on the November 29 update. :)

I love reading this type of stuff. You got a far better automobile than that Boxster you were initially wanting. Good for you! :D

...and I loved seeing the Ferrari traffic jam on your "Poseur Run". What a lovely inconvenience.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Nicely done it's entertaining informative and well detailed with lot's of pics that we all love to see keep it up..

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Phenomenal write up, very detailed. Keep writing. :)

Chris

·
Registered
181 Posts
Like most others, I appreciate reading postings from Angelis. Great technical insight and a good sense of humour.

It is ironic that Angels started looking for a red 348 but bought black. When I started looking, I wanted a black ferrari red almost seemed too cliche and to me black was the only colour for a sports car. I cannot explain what happened in the process, but one night while trying to sleep and the thousands of internet pics going through my brain, I realized that the red/biege was not going away. Wife wanted a black interior and these were more common. So red/black it was. Maybe Fcar # 2 will be black ............

Looking forward to reading the next few years.

Greg

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Like most others, I appreciate reading postings from Angelis. Great technical insight and a good sense of humour.

It is ironic that Angels started looking for a red 348 but bought black. When I started looking, I wanted a black ferrari red almost seemed too cliche and to me black was the only colour for a sports car. I cannot explain what happened in the process, but one night while trying to sleep and the thousands of internet pics going through my brain, I realized that the red/biege was not going away. Wife wanted a black interior and these were more common. So red/black it was. Maybe Fcar # 2 will be black ............

Looking forward to reading the next few years.

Greg
Again we have similar stories I too did not want red, I have owned many a police red sport car and didn't want another my favorite is silver classy yet sporty but none to be had then I saw my 348 and I have to have the two tone tan interior with the rosso exterior plus it had all the upgrades I wanted.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ha Ha Night Life!!!!

After reading and thinking about peoples model and color choices, perhaps in some strange way a Ferrari actually picks YOU and not the other way around LOL, so in that frame of mind "Attention all Ferraris, I am ready to adore,drive and take care of your every need please pick me next" LOL Otter

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
A great read, thanks Angelis. I look forward to reading about what happened in 2007 and 2008.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Half way through 2007 now.

I'm taking a break. Will post there again over the weekend.

Still so much to write. :crazy:

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm up to date now..sort of. Afew things I haven't posted up yet and will do so later.

6 pages and 107 posts in total so far.

I'm now posting daily the pictures I receive from Alsaautomotive regarding the full metal respray he's doing on the 348.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Look forward to the almost daily updates. Looks like you have a quality body/paint guy.

Illegall to drive around Parliment building? That's just wrong. Can't they just understand it's people enjoying their cars and are showing them off?

Like seeing how you get together so many cars for your meetings.

We had our clubs (www.thestanggang.com) Christmas party Saturday and a bunch of them did a small late night cruise after the party.

Your next post on that thread will probably be pictures of the new paint,,,,can't wait!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts