Registered
776 Posts
Very nice!
I only have 26 1:18 Ferrari's right now, but 76 total with other makes. :wink:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i guess the question you gotta ask is...what's missing from your collection? You seem to have all of them!
I wish I got them all! But I'm missing:
*575 M Hotwheels
*360 Modena spider (not F1) Hotwheels
*550 Barchetta Hotwheels
*F50 Hardtop Bburago
*456 M Hotwheels
*F355 Ts Hotwheels/UTmodels
*F355 Spider Hotwheels/UTmodels
*348 Ts (open version) Mira
*348 Spider (closed version) Mira
*308 Gtb QV Kyosho
*328 Gtb Kyosho
*246 GTS Dino Hotwheels
*365 Gtb/4 competizione Kyosho
*412P Jouef evolution

some are hard to find, but my search goes on and on...... :green:

·
Registered
895 Posts
So it looks like you collect just mainly corad cars, huh?

The 575M, 360 spider, 550 Barchetta, 456M, Dino, the kyosho models which are fairly recent, should be easy to find. The other ones will be a bit harder to acquire, I think, since most are out of production, correct?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the hotwheel models shouldn't be very hard to find, I buy them in a store nearby. But the other models like UT and Mira are hard to find. Like you said, they are out of production and sometimes very expensive....

I also bought the 612 scaglietti from hotwheels. I'm getting it in a few weeks! :D

·
Registered
776 Posts
Do you have the 360 Challenge from Hot Wheels?
If not you can go to www.hotwheelsshop.com and it is listed under the great deals section for $14.99 U.S.
Here's a pic if you have not seen it...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Damn I have to compile a list of cars I have, maybe I want to sell some because I never see them since they are not in my room, and they don't add something to my Ferrari-mania anyway...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Do you have the 360 Challenge from Hot Wheels?
I don't have it yet. First I want all of the cars that are on my list and after that I can get it....

Damn I have to compile a list of cars I have, maybe I want to sell some because I never see them since they are not in my room, and they don't add something to my Ferrari-mania anyway...
If you sell, let me know!!! :up:

·
Registered
776 Posts
The 456M from Hot wheels...do you mean this one?

Attachments

·
Registered
776 Posts
Well, I happen to have an extra out of the box I was going to custom paint.

But, if you need it I'll let you have it for the cost of shipping it to Holland from North Carolina. It's in perfect shape as I have not started anything on it except taking it out of the box.

e-mail me at [email protected] and we'll work something out if you like.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Dr. Bob said:
I have all of my Ferraris in my room so it does add something for me. :p :lol:

There are 2 different versions of the 360 Challenge, right? One in the HW colours and 1 in silver. And I also think there's that Burago version of it too.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
But, if you need it I'll let you have it for the cost of shipping it to Holland from North Carolina. It's in perfect shape as I have not started anything on it except taking it out of the box.
That's a nice offer, and thank you for that, but I can get it cheap here in Holland and I will get it in a few weeks I think.

There are 2 different versions of the 360 Challenge, right? One in the HW colours and 1 in silver. And I also think there's that Burago version of it too.
There are 2 different versions of hotwheels, but made Bburago one too? I didn't know....

·
Registered
895 Posts
Yes, I think Bburago makes one too. I remember seeing it before. I think it was funny though, it looked like a standard Modena, just with a sticker like the launch version of the car.

Check this place out and go to the hotwheels roadcar section.

http://www.gpmini.qc.ca/

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cool site. But it's all in canedian dollar, and how much is an canedian dollar worth? It looks expencive to me....

I also did see a 360 challenge and a 355 challenge. I've got a question about it: does it have one racing seat instead of two and does it have a interior of a challenge car or is it a normal interior like the normal 360 and 355?

·
Registered
776 Posts
To help answer the conversion of the price I checked www.xe.com
When I checked, $45 CAD was about $26.79 Euro. Hope that helps.

To answer the challenge seat question, I'll post some pics of the 360 Challenge interior tonight when I return home. However, off hand I am pretty sure there is only one seat n the Challenge models.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts