Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Tiago and i live in Portugal and this is my ferraris

I want more but in Portugal is very dificult find new Ferraris.

Tkanks :p

·
Registered
48 Posts
LOOKING GOOD!!!! Nice collection I have to say.... :up:

You also have the F50 hardtop. Who made it? Bburago or Maisto?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forget i have de F-50 Hardtop i put more pic´s in the wekend. My F-50 is maisto. :lol: And i put the another car´s that i have.

·
Registered
770 Posts
F360Modena said:
Sorry my english is very bad but i hope the people understand me.

Tks... :)
Your English is absolutely excellent - at least in comparison with my Portugese!!

Welcome to the forum!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I´m living in Oporto our Porto in portuguese this is a good place i see some ferraris. But i don´t have one real ferrari :cry: , but in a few years maybe buy a second hand car , the price is F348 Tb Evoluzione by 45.000 Euros our F355 by 65.000 euros

I have study english in my school for eight years but i remenber some word´s ehehehe

Tks, for all menbers and in this weekend i put my another car´s.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The Blue porsche 911 (model 993) , i made tuning in this car :D
I hope that all menbers like my simple car´s, i want now buy the 456M GT , 360 CS and 612 Scaglietti in Portugal is very dificult.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Aren't there any stores in Portugal that sell modelcars? Usually there are some in the big cities. I'm not that much into smaal modelcars, but I believe they dont sell the 360 CS and 612 Scaglietti yet

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Dr. Bob said:
Aren't there any stores in Portugal that sell modelcars? Usually there are some in the big cities. I'm not that much into smaal modelcars, but I believe they dont sell the 360 CS and 612 Scaglietti yet
think again
the 612 is available in 1/18 from hot wheeks
i've seen pics of the 360 CS also, and i think it's avaible now

·
Registered
895 Posts
Wow! Nice coolection you've got there.

Your english is not bad at all. :wink:

Dj Dirk said:
Dr. Bob said:
think again
the 612 is available in 1/18 from hot wheeks
i've seen pics of the 360 CS also, and i think it's avaible now
The 360 CS is available finally? Really? Do you have any pictures? I've seen pictures of the 612 and know that's out, but last time I checked they CS wasn't out yet. I'll have to get my hands on a few.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The 360 CS have in www.forzaferrari.nl and 612 scaglietti i have seen some pic´s in another site but i dont remenber the site but in portugal the big stores seel much car´s that i have. :-? i have some car´s.

I will search in Portugal this model´s i´dont have space in my room ehehehehe.

Tks for all people.

·
Registered
776 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts