Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
adlinyusman said:
Hi guys i'm new, and am a ferrari nut. I'm Malaysian, and here's my car.
Nice car and welcome to the site. When I make it to Malaysia Stradale, yourself and I will have to get together for some beers.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Enzo250GTO said:
adlinyusman said:
Hi guys i'm new, and am a ferrari nut. I'm Malaysian, and here's my car.
Nice car and welcome to the site. When I make it to Malaysia Stradale, yourself and I will have to get together for some beers.

Thanks Enzo for the warm welcome and gracious compliment, do give me a buzz when ur down in KL. Btw, what ferrari r u driving?

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Beautiful car. There's nothing like firing the Ferrari in the morning and hear it burst into life. It's one of the wonderous sounds in life.

Enjoy your new 'toy'. :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
Nice, very beautifull :wink:
Do you also got a pic with the roof down?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nope not yet, will post them as soon as i get the roof down. it's been too hot lately so i haven't gotten around to popping the hood yet! :)

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
adlinyusman,
Would you like to have your car included in the 2005 FerrariForum calendar? We have one month left to fill and we don't have any cars from Malaysia. PM me or reply to the Calendar thread in the Ferrari Discussion forum.
Thanks.

(Beautiful car!)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Sweet car. :eek: How often do you take it out? Do you use it as a daily driver?

:work:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Pete04222 said:
adlinyusman,
Would you like to have your car included in the 2005 FerrariForum calendar? We have one month left to fill and we don't have any cars from Malaysia. PM me or reply to the Calendar thread in the Ferrari Discussion forum.
Thanks.

(Beautiful car!)
I thought Stradale was from Malaysia...

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Rosso said:
Pete04222 said:
adlinyusman,
Thanks.

(Beautiful car!)
I thought Stradale was from Malaysia...
Excellent! Thanks guys! adlinyusman, there is no reason why we can't have 2 cars from Malaysia. What do you say? All we'd need is one or 2 high quality photos.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am definately up for it. Just tell me the size you need. If you need something in the region of 5.0 megapixels...i need to get me a new camera! :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
adlinyusman said:
I am definately up for it. Just tell me the size you need. If you need something in the region of 5.0 megapixels...i need to get me a new camera! :lol:
Thanks!!! That makes 12 Ferraris all from within this Forum. I'll contact you later with the technical requirements for the photos (as soon as I figure out what they need to be). I was figuring on having all the pictures by August. I started this thing early to give everyone plenty of time.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I wans't at all objectong to having 2 cars from Malaysia. In fact, I think that's great. It's just that I thought Pete said that we didn't have any cars from Malaysia previously. But I might have been mistaken.

Sorry for any misunderstandings. :oops:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rosso said:
I wans't at all objectong to having 2 cars from Malaysia. In fact, I think that's great. It's just that I thought Pete said that we didn't have any cars from Malaysia previously. But I might have been mistaken.

Sorry for any misunderstandings. :oops:

No you weren't Rosso! We didn't take any offense in your comment, you were just suggesting that stradale was from KL. I wish we could include an Enzo in it tho... :green:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts