Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys after 2 weeks of scrubbing and pressure washing, and painting I'm done. Looks pretty good I think. Just glad I'm done...:D

Before.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Speed Shop, very nice!!

Looks great, but the cars look even better! NSX, right? Very nice car!!

and the Ferrari... aaaaaaaaaaaah, the Ferrari...

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
oh, do I see a poster of Senna on the wall?

it goes very well with the NSX! hehehehe

not only he helped developing the car, he also had one as his daily driver here in Brazil

very nice car, I'd love to drive one (but I've never even seen one on the metal!)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stile-alpine, GREAT eye. That is a pic of Ayrton's F1 car. I loved Sennas dominance during his run. I Also have a VHS of Sennas R&D input on the suspension dynamics for the NSX. Without question, it is still one of the most brilliantly handling cars ever! IMO...

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Very nice garage. I absolutely love the NSX. What year is it? Great 360 too:)

Chris

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Stile-alpine, GREAT eye. That is a pic of Ayrton's F1 car. I loved Sennas dominance during his run. I Also have a VHS of Sennas R&D input on the suspension dynamics for the NSX. Without question, it is still one of the most brilliantly handling cars ever! IMO...
I'm a big fan of Senna myself, for sure one of the best drivers ever, and one of the best Brazilians of all times.

I've seen so many races, videos and interviews with Ayrton that you wouldn't believe, plus read a few books about him. Incredible guy, he was!

Just out of curiosity, how does the NSX compare to the 360?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well lets just say if the NSX had another 100 ponies, It would be tough to dismiss the fact that even at 13 yrs old it still holds its own. The suspension seems to be more compliant over the bumpy stuff and it seems to carve corners with a bit more precision. The ferrari definitely has more grunt but it seems to run out of "serious steam" in the higher RPMS, where as the NSX has to what seems like a more linear torque curve. In comparo, I don't think the 360 would "lap" the nsx on a tight race track, but in the straights or even wide degree turns, it wins hands down.

With that being said, I have to disclose that the NSX's suspension has been worked , and the engines breathing has been improved.

All in all I like the different driving characteristics of the two, but prefer the "point and shoot" precision of the NSX.

Drove em' both this past Sunday,( obviously not at the same time), and enjoyed every minute of it.

By the way I have dreamed of owning a ferrari since I was about 10, It is definitely a dream worth having, especially if it is realized.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Ha ha ha I have to read more carefully I thought that the first pic was the result of your hard effort and I was about to say don't quit your day job..:D:D

My bad

Your finished product looks great nice job and that is a couple of nice rides

Nobody here will admit it but we all have a soft spot for the NSX it is what the 348 should of been engineering wise in the early years of production.

But I will never admit it

This post will self destruct in 3...2..1.:eek:

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
What post Night Life? I didn't see anything:confused: :D

Chris

·
Registered
12 Posts
i feel your pain!

the place looks great! i do this for a living and i also say thank god its over on some jobs. but when its your own and you had a hand in the out come, its that much more satisfying:D nice job

·
Registered
275 Posts
Now that's some honest labour and the effort shows!

Great cars! (and motorbike, R1?)

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Ah good eye. I didn't even realize there was a bike in there.

Chris

1 - 20 of 24 Posts