·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Awesome! So how did you do it?

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Andy,
Here's a little tip for dressing up the bottom of your walls. When my house was built they just left the bottoms of the garage walls as unfinished sheetrock, like yours. I went and bought some inexpensive base moulding at Home Depot and installed it. I used painter's caulk to fill in the gaps between the moulding and the concrete. Some gray Dri-Lock on the concrete walls to clean it up and the next step will be the epoxy on the floor.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys. I really wanted to get my babys home as beautiful as her. After looking at the idiot at Home Depot for mixing some kind of pink three times, I nearly gave up. I went to a Sherman Williams and there was a color in the catalog that was perfect. It was by accident as I just picked the color I thought would be closest.(and its PERFECT) The Badge is a decal a friend made in several pieces. He is really good and pieced it together on the wall.
We all just could not believe how wonderfull it came out. The floor is just paint. And I have some touching up to do.
Thanks for the great tip on the trim. Pete. I will post that pic when I do it.
Thanks so much for the great words as I really put so much effort into it.
Also buy GREAT quality paint. All the (helpers) at H.D. said I would have to put up to four coats to get it to even look decent. Well I did not buy that paint. And it took 2 coats of the other. I still have the tag, if someone wants it, from the paint container.

Now.
The other side of the garage needs treatment. As my beautiful wife bought her baby today. 2006 Maserati G.S. It's awesome.

Congrats babe

·
Registered
402 Posts
Awesome colors, the decal job looks authentic. Your pictures gives me an idea on what to do with my garage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts