Ferrari Life Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·

just an update :p actually this one is the 512 engine for the testarossa :p

i started uni now so can't spend as much time as i want on it but i still work on it :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Very cool - Congrats on getting accepted into that course!

Love the high res dial pic & also the Testarossa model. Cool stuff. I would like to see you make some maps for a computer game I play (Unreal Tournament). You could make a nice garage map with a Ferrari in it. :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
5 years ago i started out as a mapper for Unreal, then unreal tournament, 2 n a half years ago (About) i got sick of it and went into proper 3d modeling. :p

also i had already made a ferrari f1 prefab and a nice map for it for unreal tournament. its a pity i no longer have the file but if u look back far enough on www.planetunreal.com on pic of the day u will see a red low detail ferrari f1 and a pit lane i made in unreal ed. i was known as MrWhite :p

·
Registered
69 Posts
LOL - That is way cool Simon - Seemed like a good fit for your graphic abilities. I play "big maps" instigib. Many of the maps are real life stuff like kitchens, bathrooms, garages, backyards, etc.

I don't play UT 2003, but you could make something really stunning with those improved graphics!

41 - 51 of 51 Posts