Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, this is the first pictures i took (today) of my first Ferrari...
I own this 348 tb ('90) for two months now...

hope you ll enjoy these pictures...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
very nice geoffrey

you gave the car a very nice bath and waxing before you took those pics it seems, very nice and shiny :D

·
Registered
770 Posts
Fantastic Geoffery!!

Love the black interior - that's excellent. Even if the steering wheel does seem to be on the wrong side of the car!!! :wink:

Looks like you need a little silver horse on the front - I had one put on before Christmas - it looks fantastic!!!

What can I see to the right of the 348tb badge?

...and what on earth is going on with the exhaust system? Mine doesn't look like that - at all!!! Tell all!! Does it make a lot of noise? :green:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Sorry - forgot to say...

The MR2 may make 260 bhp, but it's obviously not very fast - look at the queue that's built up behind you!!! :lol: :green:

·
Registered
900 Posts
Wow! That 348 looks brand new! Good work!

Man I so completely want a Ferrari. :eek:

:work:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Nice that the car's lower panels that were originally black(right?) are painted to serie speciale and on spec, to match the body colour. I think it makes the car look better. As Bazil said, now you jsut need a Cavallino on your front grille. ;)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi every one...

i bought this 348 like this...

With the air intake and lower panels painted...

I just changed the rear cavallino, and i have one other for the front grille, but i have to fix it :)

BMC says that the carbon air filter is good for 5-10% more power ...
ehhh, 5 maybe but never 10...

The exhaust system is stock, and the sound is not as great as i want it to be...

So next month i'll change it by removing the lower silencer, and ad to stainless steal pipes as i posted in another thread.

For the MR2, I'm member of MR2 owners club, and it's why i have some other "2" just behind me :)

·
Registered
770 Posts
Bob348 said:
Bazil, could you post some more pict of your 348 ?
If I get a chance this weekend - I'll drag it out and take some.

Depends if it's raining AGAIN!!!

·
Registered
770 Posts
The exhaust on mine is completely standard - something I'm quite keen to change, to extract a little more power/noise.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Thanks Bob - I wasn't explaining myself very well!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts