Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right after a wash or detail, this should be in everyone's tool kit:

230 mph 390 CFM Electric Blower Vac Shredder-51592 at The Home Depot

This thing is awesome. Just use the 3 bucket wash method, preferably in the early evenings when it is cooler out, wash away, then dry with this leaf blower. Takes about 15 minutes to hit every area, but no towels ever hit the car. Best idea I stole off of YouTube. This one does up to 230 mph, but if you can find one electric that does 275-300, might be less time. Just need to use 2 hands when using it, and make sure your warm up pant draw stings don't get sucked up into the bottom exhaust fan, like I did a couple times. The ultimate scratch free wash.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Been using one for years - but mine is gas powered 320 :)

Even better use is - open all the doors and blow out all the dirt vs vacuuming.

Works wonders on the wife's big ass truck with a trailer hitch that I bang my shin on every other day :wall:

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Even better use is - open all the doors and blow out all the dirt vs vacuuming.

Works wonders on the wife's big ass truck with a trailer hitch that I bang my shin on every other day :wall:
I had read somewhere not to use gas? I did do a little interior blowing. Works great, plus found some pocket change.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts

Works wonders on the wife's big ass that I bang my shin on every other day :wall:
Pictures please!

(Just kidding:crowngrin:)

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's an excellent idea Mark! :) Never thought about his and will buy one soon.
Whole point is to touch the car as little as possible. Now if I can just get the people I give rides to, to follow this policy! :wall: :furious:

Hey Stef, must say I love the Capristo headers. The car is just a rocket, no where can you go full throttle in 1st gear, I get tire spin. Car just has instant torque from 3k on up, the service manager at RTGT had never been in one, so we buzzed the tower, meaning we ripped it by from 30-100 by the dealership.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I had read somewhere not to use gas? I did do a little interior blowing. Works great, plus found some pocket change.

Mark, you're leaving yourself wide open to misinterpretation making comments like that, especially when you say you got pocket change for a little interior blowing....are you really saying youre a 'friend' of George Michaels perhaps ha ha :laugh:

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mark, you're leaving yourself wide open to misinterpretation making comments like that, especially when you say you got pocket change for a little interior blowing....are you really saying youre a 'friend' of George Michaels perhaps ha ha :laugh:
Only from those located close to England! ;)

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Only from those located close to England! ;)
the joys of international interpretation to anothers comments Mark....well done for being a good sport about the leg pulling! :swordfight:

·
Registered
6,207 Posts
oh, you said leg pulling :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts