Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife’s mechanic moved to my country a couple of years ago from Switzerland. He told me he often saw Mr. Schumacher drive his 550. I was just wondering if any one here knows if he personally drives a paddle or a stick?

:question:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I live 15min from his house (in Vufflens-le-Chateau not his new house in Gland) but I have never sees his 550. There are rather rare overhere.

Didier

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I was on vacation once in Norway, on the same mountain where he has his vacation-home. But it was on the other side of the mountain, and I never heard a 550 pass.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Titanium 575 F1

Local dealer told me that's what he drives this year. He also got a bright blue Alfa-Romeo 156 GTA but I bet he does not put that many miles on it ...

·
Registered
30 Posts
MS

I live 15min from his house (in Vufflens-le-Chateau
Crikey!!! Do you or have you seen him about?

Im planning on going to Lugano next year which is on the Italian border is that anywhere near there?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I know people who have seen him shopping for groceries in Morges, filling up at a gas station, or play soccer with the local team. The guy is just trying to have a normal life, and the beauty of living here is that people tend to leave celebrities alone and don't bother them.

Lugano is not quite nearby, 380km/3.5 hours drive, a complete waste of time if your only motivation is to spot Schumi around.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thats crazy, its great that he joins in with the local football team.

no not going to spot him, just when i go to the states i would fancy a trip back here to europe and like the look of Lugano.

·
Registered
18 Posts
michael also drives a Fiat Multipla (old style)!!!! in his autobiography he often drives this and apparantly the 550 is his main car. I wish my company car was a 550! :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts