Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So An interesting qualifying. Ferari are 1-3 with JPM in P2 and Alonso in the quick-starting Renault in P4. It should make for an intersting start for the race tomorrow. Look for something to happen at turn 1.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
It was a cool race. Lots of action. Just like Spa. This season is actually pretty nice, although nobody expected it.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Dr. Bob said:
It was a cool race. Lots of action. Just like Spa. This season is actually pretty nice, although nobody expected it.
Very nice race! I had fun...

...it's that game Ferrari is playing! They do things so people think they are not gonna win, and then... ...they win! What else you got to when you know you will (almost) always win... :wink:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Dj Dirk said:
so ferrari won again

i assume schumi won, how did rubens do?
No - Schumi's got the title now - so RB took this one...

Cynic? Me? Never... :green:

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
After Rubens 3rd stop and he was still in front, the team told both of them to maintain station. So there was no way Michael could have won.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Really quite the race. Something like Magny cours, but for Barrichello this time, with Ferrari sqeezing out that extra pit stop. Some amazing work, but really the impressiv ething taht Barrichello's fast lap was 1.2 seconds quicker than fastest non-ferrari car (pizzonia in the Williams). That's really something. Our boys were the only ones into the 1:21's in the race. Quite a margin.

Congratulations to Rubens on a deserved win and Michael on his fight back up to the front. A well deserved result for the whole team at home as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts