Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't wait. We are going over to my Sister-in-law's house again to watch it live on Speed TV. Then I have to go to the airport to fly to Texas.

Senna holds the record having won it 6 times. Schumacher has won it 5 times. Will he tie Senna with the most wins driving the new Ferrari?

I think if he starts on the pole he will win. McLaren will give him a run for his money though. I'm thinking Renault may do well on this one also.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I guess that Schumi is gonna get the 6th victory
i can't wait for the race, monaco is great, too bad it is so expensive to go to monaco and watch the race
it's really beautifull there, and also close to venice

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Not for me Bart, right in the afternoon :green:
man did you see the look on Riakkonen's face when Ralph took the pole?

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
This is going to be the best season in years. No walk over for any team.

:ex:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't get to watch it. I was very disappointed but just had too much to do before leaving for Texas. I actually didn't get to see the results until today. F1 just doesn't get that much media attention in the States. Usually it is just a little sideline after the NASCAR results. I was suprised when they had an F1 picture in the New Orleans paper with a little write up from the Austria race when Shumi had his little fire.

BMW did extremely well at Monaco. As I predicted, Renault also did well with a 5-6 finish.

I hope to be able to watch the Canadian Grand Prix.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts