Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in New Jersey for several months, and have seen quiet a few ferrari's and a rolls phantom.( Philadelphia metro).
There is, what I believe is a mondial for sale here. It is on Route 38 by the Hooters(in Cherry Hill, N.J.). Bright yellow.
I am not savvy enough to do pics, but if anyone is interested, I can check it out, and post details.
This is as an enthusiast only, I am not associated in any way with company, nor will I profit it any way.
I can possibly be there on Monday, at the earliest.
It looks like they are asking in the low 20's.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
if you check the car out, can you please write down the VIN of the steering column for me? You can PM it if th owner does not want to share it with the whole world

Thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will go out there next week and post my findings. I will try to get all the info(vins,etc.) I can.
It is actually at a small dealership that, as I'm told, sells 'sporty' type cars.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
gthomas said:
http://www.qv500.com/ferrarimondialmr.htm
they forgot about the Valeo edition. Normally that site is very accurate and offers very good info. If you are looking for one, I would recommend to read this.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
!982 Mondial QV ZFFMD14A2D0045639 (I'm pretty sure that second D is a d, and not one of three zero's).
Interior: great condition
Exterior: top of front bumper has a cobweb, and top of hood(front middle panel) has discoloration from a buffer and a chip from the buffer also. From the interior, I would say original paint.
Throttle linkage loose. Odometer works on and off. Mileage shows 28,000, but he said more like 50. PW on passenger does not work, and lights won't pop up.
The value is lower for the car then the 22,999 reduced from 27,999 price, and aside from what needs to be done, you can get it for less. The salesman was stating 'it is the least desirable Ferrari', and as I was leaving, said 'it will still be here.' As if he doesn't expect it to sell quickly. I didn't say anything in response.
The guy knew why I was there, and was forthcoming.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Mondial sale

:cry: :cry: :cry: Hi gtthomas , Im selling my 1987 mondial cabriolet 3.2 All recolds from new all services up to date and verry recent major service, Red/ Tan .. Have photos in the garage section $$$35,000 U.S., Sad to say Mick :eek:ha:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was posting this as an enthusiast, not as a potential purchaser. I am not in the market for a Mondial. Sorry...........glenn

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Re: Mondial sale

mick dipple said:
:cry: :cry: :cry: Hi gtthomas , Im selling my 1987 mondial cabriolet 3.2 All recolds from new all services up to date and verry recent major service, Red/ Tan .. Have photos in the garage section $$$35,000 U.S., Sad to say Mick :eek:ha:
Mick,

You can list it in our classified section for free. Then when the sale is finished you can delete it too. It is a very nice system I think.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts