Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a rather rare Ferrari. A bit surprised to be seeing it on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FERRARI-MONDIAL-T-3-4-VALEO-DA-VETRINA_W0QQitemZ120160744437QQihZ002QQcategoryZ18180QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

FERRARI MONDIAL T 3,4 VALEO
A malincuore a causa di salute vendo la mia amata Ferrari Mondial T 3,4 Valeo (ne sono stati prodotti solo 8 esemplari) unico proprietario ! Appena tagliandata di tutto : Olio, condele, filtri, pasticche freni, nuove cinghie di distribuzione, regolazione valvole, nuova batteria, nuovi catalizatori, tutto fatturato ed esequito in officina autorizzata FERRARI per un costo di € 10'000,00 il motore è uno specchio !!!!!!
DOTAZIONE :
Servosterzo, ABS, sospensioni a controllo elettronico (Hard-Normal-Soft) specchi elettrici, vetri eletrici, cambio Valeo, interni in pelle, aria condizionata, coperta anti polvere, cerchi in lega, radio CD, chiusura centralizata con allarme.
Darò tutte le spiegazioni telefonicamente solo a chi è veramente interessato da Lunedi - Venerdi dalle ore 14.00 - 18.00 Angelo Cell. 339 8551841
VETTURA DI NN FUMATORI

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very very rough translation courtesy of Babel Fish:

To malincuore because of health I sell my mistress Ferrari Mondial T 3,4 Valeo (of they have been produced single to 8 exemplary) only owner! As soon as tagliandata of all: Oil, condele, filters, tablets brakes, new distribution straps, regulation valves, new battery, new catalizatori, all esequito turnover and in authorized workshop FERRARI for a cost of? 10' 000,00 the motor is one mirror!!!!!! EQUIPMENT: Power steering, ABS, eletrici suspensions to electronic control (Hard-Normal-Soft) mirrors electrical workers, glasses, Valeo change, inner in skin, air conditioned, covered anti powder, circles in alloy, radio CD, closing centralizata with alarm. I will give to all the explanations by telephone to who truly is only interested from Monday - Friday from hours 14,00 - 18,00 Cell Angel. 339 8551841

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Good ol' babelfish, never quite manages to do the job;)

I've tried using it a few times to translate Greek documents, that really confuses it.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Any chance of a translation:confused:
Sure, my Italian is quite rusty - actually I don't speak Italian, but anyway it says...

Ferrari Mondial T 3.4 Valeo For Sale, Special edition (only 8 examples made) 1 owner, Automatic (looks like a Manual to me!) current bid Euro 10k. Interested give Angelo a call on his mobile.

What it doesn't say is that it could be the City motor Boxer's been looking for! ;) especially as it has electronically adjustable suspension and will fit on his elevator and is LHD!

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure, my Italian is quite rusty - actually I don't speak Italian, but anyway it says...

Ferrari Mondial T 3.4 Valeo For Sale, Special edition (only 8 examples made) 1 owner, Automatic (looks like a Manual to me!) current bid Euro 10k. Interested give Angelo a call on his mobile.

What it doesn't say is that it could be the City motor Boxer's been looking for! ;) especially as it has electronically adjustable suspension and will fit on his elevator and is LHD!
I think the seller said something about including his mistress in with the sale. However only pictures of the car were posted.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I think the seller said something about including his mistress in with the sale. However only pictures of the car were posted.
hehehehehehe no, he just said that he is selling his car, that he loves

amata means beloved

1 - 7 of 7 Posts