Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am new here an thinking on buying a 1989 Mondial.

My main concern is if I'll be able to fit in the car. I am 6'5" and 280 pounds.

I have not been able to sit on one as I have not seen any local ads for them. The one I am currently looking at is 1.5K miles away. Before taking the trip to look at it, I was trying to find in the web some head room and leg room measurements but have not found any so far.

Also, I have 2 small kids (6&7) and I was wondering if they will be able to fit in the back.

I guess I am asking for too much. I have tried many new sports cars and I don't fit. Typically my head sticks out or my knees are in the steering wheel making it almost impossible to steer the car or work with the pedals.

I appreciate any information that you can provide that will help me figure this out.

Thanks in advance..

·
Registered
52 Posts
Mondial is a tight fit

I am 6-2 and 210 lbs and I barely fit. I have been thinking of moving the rear sear back. That would make it a better fit. I wonder if anyone has tried that?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HanktheTank said:
I am 6-2 and 210 lbs and I barely fit. I have been thinking of moving the rear sear back. That would make it a better fit. I wonder if anyone has tried that?

Fit is very unlikely, especially with 2 kids in the back. Suggest you consider a 400 or 412.

Good luck.

Thanks. That is what I thought. :(

I wonder when they will make a sports car for tall people.

We enjoy them too... :drive: :D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Maseratis work well for bigger people I am 6' 260 and can easily have a grown adult sit behind me in my Maser

1 - 6 of 6 Posts