Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
that's a bit over kill, that's on it's way like the Hamman, hust too much
and you IMO chrome rims are hard to drive cuz you cannot keep them clean and they have to be clean to get the effect out of them

·
Registered
26 Posts
Spaceboy - if you want some rims for your 360 then drop me a email!!!

I also think that chroming wheels is a little vulgar and I really am not too sure about the value of bodykits on Ferraris. Do they add to the aerodynamics - probably not! Do they add to the looks - definitely not!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Dj - did you like the front end they do for the 360??? I'm sorry mate but I really don't like it!! It's just... I dunno... WEIRD.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
the front end is ok
but they do have some nice rims available
I got some good look at them on the Ring this year, there where a few standing there

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I can't think of a single street Ferrari that would benefit in anyway from these aftermarket conversions. The cars are so nice from the factory, why change them. I think throwing a set of rims, exhaust, etc can be very cool though. These body changes never make any sense to me because all the running gear is the same (engine, drivetrain, electronics, etc). It's no faster than a stock 360, it just looks a lot flashier. What's the sense of that. If this thing was a twin turbo putting out 600HP, alright I can understand you want to be able to run wider tires, need greater cooling capacity, etc. Stock running gear works great in a stock car, without all the gaudiness.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
the first of those kits i saw rolling in was on a black one, i found it very weird in the beginning, but IMO it's one of the better kits out there, and yeah well, they are popular in Germany

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think the Imola front end makes the 360 look much better. Aggressive but not to chessy. Great IMHO...

The other one though... it's too much...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don't touch that!

Now I gotta admit that ride looks sweet.
But you don't buy a ferrari and than turn on the rice.
I mean come on this is an italian hot blodded sports car, not some cheap japaneese flusy.
I also find it ridiculous that they called a K&N air filter and said that it adds 10HP.
That's pretty ehh.. u know.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
50/50

Well I'm going to chime in my two cents. If you look at the performance numbers the car didn't improve much if at all (only .2 sec faster to 60). The chrome rims ruin this car for me. Some of the additional body-kits are fine with me if you are going to use this as a racecar and they and functionality. Spaceboy you should look for some black rims like Pete has. They look awesome. Check the gallery too, I think there are some pictures of a 360 with after-market wheels.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts