Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
That's kind of cool looking. They even have a Maybach with aftermarket rims. :eek: Do you happen to know what show that was at? It sort of looks like SEMA, but I don't think that show would have so many high end cars.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
I don't mind the black at all. I think it looks very cool but I don't like the spoke style. I would perfer the BBS style or a 5 star style.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's the SEMA, which has really grown in the past few years. It's in Las Vegas, I believe.

·
Registered
26 Posts
rims look like shit, a flat black, and a different spoke setup would look awesome, like some wide ass 5 spokes. now thatd look nice, oh well. at least they tried, lol.

·
Registered
82 Posts
this is just my opinion.

that is probably the toughest looking enzo i have ever seen.

i like it.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I like it too. :green:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Nice from a distance - the black wheels do make it look really mean. But I don't like the wheels themselves - far too busy for my liking.

·
Registered
776 Posts
My opinion is, put them on a black Enzo, make them without as many spokes, then it would be better.
But, as is, not too bad. Could be worse.

·
Registered
82 Posts
i am probably the only one that has posted on this thread that watches MTV. so i'll go ahead and let you guys know that on thursdays at 10 they have a show called "PIMP MY RIDE" translation--take my inexpensive very very low budget with many many non-functioning accesories and torn and dirty interior and, turn it into a very expensive show car.

in this show the shop that is doing the work is a shop in california called west coast customs they are the ones that worked out the deal with govanna wheels to make theese custom wheels. they said that it took 30 thousand dollars to be able to make theese one off pieces. i do not know in what state of completion the car might be now. but i guess they were trying to advertise the wheels in black and in just plain silver... so they had black on one side and silver on the other.. i really really hope that was just for advertisement purposes, and that this car is not driving around like that. because that would deffinitley be an insult. but all in all the car looks good with either set black or silver JUST MAKE SURE ALL 4 ARE THE SAME COLOR.

Ed-

·
Registered
895 Posts
Not a fan of them. Just doesn't look right. As a few others have commented, too many spokes/too busy for my liking. The black with the original caps doesn't seem to work for me.

I think I rember seeing this on I think TLC or one of those channels on the show"rides" with I think Jason Priestly(the one who crashed heavily in a lower series IRL car). I was thinking...what an atrocity to be cahnging the rims on an Enzo...and I wonder if they put the Bridgestone Scuderias back on there...?

Wonder if having so much of the brakes covered by the rims would have any effect on the cooling of the brakes?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts