Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took these photos yesterday at Infineon Raceway in Sonoma where more than twenty GTOs put on quite a show...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Yeah Andrew, how come you weren't in on this? You're supposed to be the guy letting us know about stuff like this. Dave and I could have arranged another trip to the refinery to take a detour like that. :)

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
The event was kept 'Top Secret' and was organized by Moët et Chandon; no public announcements were madeand no schedules posted. There were some 360/430s, a 250GTE and this interesting car:
This Ferrari seems to be a 400 Superamerica (coupé aerodynamico) i.e. chassis number 2373SA (according to the door panel) build in 1960 and 1961, first series (because of the front hood hole) 14 pieces in total build.

·
Registered
332 Posts
...and this interesting car:
A 400 Superamerica, I believe.

I wonder if there will be a book published to commerate this year's GTO reunion? I have the three previous books (I assume there are only three books - for the 30th, 35th and 40th anniversaries - does anyone know different?) and a DVD of the last one for the 40th anniversary.

Jonathan

Edit: Beaten to the picture identification...and by a better answer too!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.