Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am drunk. Three month ago, my car got hot. After a while, I took in into my friend’s shop. After a few weeks, he fixed it. A gasket had blown. It cost me five C Notes in cash, which I have not. Great. I went out to start the beast for a drive. Nuts. The battery was dead. It had a dead cell. I replace the battery.

As I was cruising on my drive, a funny thing started on the computer screen on the beast. The suspension was incorrect. Oh shoot.

It still goes fast and stops quickly. The heck with the suspension.

Bonzi.

PS: Captain Peter has been told to me is a tough cpatian. Well, a captain must be tough. Peter, you are a good guy. You are fair but tough.

Darn, I am drunk. So be it.

Mary Christmas to all and not happy Holidays.

Holidays = Holy Days.

PC I am not.

:)

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
PS: Captain Peter has been told to me is a tough cpatian. Well, a captain must be tough. Peter, you are a good guy. You are fair but tough.
Thanks Bart,
A guy who used to work for me now works with your son. I guess that is how you heard I was tough. When he worked for me he was working nights, each morning when I came on the bridge I was like, "So Dennis, what did you do last night to justify your continued employment?" And he'd rattle off everything he did. It was a routine. Good kid. There are so many kids out there that feel that they deserve a decent paycheck just for showing up and being alive. I like to remind them that a paycheck is something you earn, that your pay is reimbursement for services rendered. I make sure the company gets its money's worth out of me and that it gets its money's worth out of all the people that they send me. I require more out of a ship's officer than just the ability to turn oxygen into carbon dioxide.

P.S. - give your wife a hug for me on New Year's Eve. I really enjoy having her as a pen pal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts